No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Is this Thread Knowledgable
Yes 426 90.25%
No 46 9.75%
Voters: 472. You may not vote on this poll

priyaashan

Hello Ram
Before i could squeeze in some time at office to complete word association 1 , you have already given the answers.. anyway i got it right :)
Getting addicted to your HR Game:)
Will try the next at home.

From India, Bangalore
priyaashan

Hi
My answers to Formal words 2
ACROSS
2. RETAIN
6.BRIEFED
7.CONSENTED
8.SEQUESTERED
12.SETTLE
15.OUTLINED
17.REINSTATED
18.TENDER
19.DISMISSED
20.ENGAGE
21.UPGRADED
DOWN
1.WAIVED
3.NOTIFIED
4.PRESENT
5.UNDERTAKEN
7.CONSULTED
8.SPECIFY
9.ELECTED
10.REDPLOYED
11.INDEXED
13.INQUIRING
14.LICENSED
16.ENTER

From India, Bangalore
inampudi
hey morning

1. He has reached the peak of his career.

2. This morning's staff development __________ session __________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports _________facilities__________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in __________retirement__________.

5. They made a complete ________assessment____________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's ________budget____________ of capital assets.

7. The applicant was pleasant and had the right qualifications, but unfortunately he did not have any

relevant ________experience____________.

8. Our main recruitment _____objective_______________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the _______mediation_ __________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership _____motivation_______________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his ____________mismanagement________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any __________predecessor__________

13. What ________ceiling___________ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a ______stipulation______________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an _________interview___________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a _______________supervision_____ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's _________forecast___________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack ________potential____________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

From India, Hyderabad
ram2hr

Wah wah wah.....You keep proving you are Very Talented Priya....Wishing you a very best for your career....This shows your passion towards HR.... Regards, Ramkishore
From India, Bangalore
ram2hr

Dear ALL, Topic :- HR ABBREVIATIONS Kindly Try Answering the New Attached HR-Abbreviations Regards, Ramkishore
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HR Abbreviations.doc (56.5 KB, 676 views)

Ra agend

2. This morning's staff development forecast will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports facilities on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in retirement

5. They made a complete assessment of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's mismanagement of capital assets.

7. The applicant was pleasant and had the right qualifications, but unfortunately he did not have any

relevant experience

8. Our main recruitment session is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the mediation of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership potential will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his predecessor last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any supervision

13. What ceiling has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a stipulation that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an interview for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a budget for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's objective of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack motivation They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

From India, Bangalore
teddy@5886

Hi,
My answers for formal words are:
ACROSS
2. RETAIN
6.BRIEFED
7.CONSENTED
8.SEQUESTERED
12.SETTLE
15.OUTLINED
17.REINSTATED
18.TENDER
19.DISMISSED
20.ENGAGE
21.UPGRADED
DOWN
1.WAIVED
3.NOTIFIED
4.PRESENT
5.UNDERTAKEN
7.CONSULTED
8.SPECIFY
9.ELECTED
10.REDEPLOYED
11.INDEXED
13.INQUIRING
14.LICENSED
16.ENTER

From India, Mumbai
priyaashan

Hi
my answers to hr abbreviations
across
1.tax
2.methods
4.minimum
6.results
9.director
11.equal
12.training
15.working
17.research
20.resources
21.pension
23.thousand
26.possible
28.incapacity
30.period
31.vitae
33.opportunities
36.first
38.earn
41.appeal
42.administration
43.technical
down
1.time
3.earnings
5.meeting
7.labour
8.relations
10.public
13.ownership
14.analysis
16.insurance
18.save
19.assistance
22.quality
24.development
25.vocational
27.identification
29.contribution
32.evaluation
34.maternity
35.officer
37.health
39.sick
40.annum

From India, Bangalore
teddy@5886

Hi,
In crossword puzzle, the numbering of the columns were not so clear for me. Thus, I have just given the answers like that and I have not checked whether the puzzle is correct or not.
My answers for HR Abbreviations are as follows:
Across:
1. TAX
2. METHODS
4. MINIMUM
6. RESULTS
9. DIRECTOR
11. EQUAL
12. EDUCATION & TRAINING
15. WORK
17. RESEARCH
20. RESOURCE
21. PENSION SCHEME
23. ---
26. POSSIBLE
28. INCAPACITY
30. PERIOD
31. VITAE
33. OPPORTUNITY
36. FIRST
38. EARN
41. APPEALS
42. ADMINISTRATION
43. TECHNICAL
Down:
1. TIME
3. EARNINGS
5. MEETING
7. LABOUR
8. RELATIONS
10. PUBLIC
13. EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN
14. ANALYSIS
16. INCOME/ INSTRUMENTS (depending on the space that is given in the puzzle)
18. SAVE
19. ASSISTANCE
22. QUALITY
24. DEVELOPMENT
25. VOCATIONAL
27. IDENTIFICATION
29. CONTRIBUTION
32. EVALUATION
34. MATERNITY
35. OFFICER
37. HEALTH
39. SICK
40. ANNUM

From India, Mumbai
mahipanwar@gmail.com

Hi kindly find below my answers....plz let me know if all are right ????

2. This morning's staff development ___________session_________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports _______facilities____________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in ______retirement______________.

5. They made a complete ___________assessment_________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's _______mismanagement_____________ of capital assets.

relevant _______experience_____________.

8. Our main recruitment _____objective_______________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the ____mediation_______________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership __potential__________________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his _____ predecessor _______________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any ___supervision_________________

13. What _________budget__________ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a __________stipulation__________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an _____interview_______________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a ____ceiling________________ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's ____forecast________________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack ________motivation____________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

regards

Mahipal

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.