troz

Dear All,
I'm working for an engineering company as an HR Executive my manager wants me to come out with more HR Activities which will make the employees more interactive and make them feel like looking forward to come to work as in enjoy the environment of the company and feel satisfied. Could you please give me some suggestions.
Thanks & Regards
Trupti Oza

From India, Pune
abedeen7

Dear Trupti, You can plan and implement Training,development,employee engagement,grievance handling,employee interavtion and many more...... Regard’s Shaikh
From India, Bhubaneswar
kathait aabha

Hii,
There are some management game to manage the stress ,so you can start work on it so that it will be beneficial for your employees and your Boss will be happy to see that you are contributing something creative in the company.
Regards,
Aabha Kathait

From India, New Delhi
nvraovskp

Dear Trupti
You manager's intention might be to create and maintain such a good atmoshere so that each employees should feel and come to office with much interest and does extend his best contribution to the organisation development. To creat such environment, you should extend statutory and non statutory wellfare facilities for the well being of employees apart from periodical review of individual performance and recognise the potentiality of individaul by giving promotions and increments as the case may be.
You should also encourage better performer by giving appreciation / cash rewards etc which will have positive effect over the perfomance of an employee. For this purpose you should arrange games and sports to the employees on various festive occassions, arrange picnics for the families of employees and payment of bonus etc, create self of belongingness definately will create a good working atmoshpere as desired by your manager
Regards
NVRao
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
priyanka@guitarmonk.com
HI TRoz,
I would like to suggest you to go for music enagagement activities for your employees which will create positive envt also and built coordination among employees.And I would also like to tell you we are music based company and we offer specialize employees engagaement activities for the employees i.e
Guitar workshop
Live music Birthday Bashes
Ambience music for your premises
If you like so I can also send you further details.Just let me know once.
Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Delhi
jack9
Trupti Oza, What is the size of your organization- how many employees are you taking care of? Also, which city are you located in? Await your response. JH
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.