No Tags Found!

ranjithshetty

Dear Sir, I have small clarification that if a person has worked 6.6 years, what is his total experience. Ranjith
From India, Bangalore
zoom2geena
Hi All, I am a beginner in Corporate world, so totally unaware about all these stuffs. So, I would like to know how 15 comes in this calculation. What indicates by 15 ...
From India, Kochi
Shyam Agrawal

Dear Challagolla Ji,
Under the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, qualifying service above 6 months is to be rounded off to the next full year. This means that period below six months is to be ignored. Thanks & regards,

From India, Pune
knampally
Mr. Baiju, First confirm what is JAFZA, are you in Dubai .............then the CalC for Gratuity will change......
From Oman, Muscat
sheetal jadhav
Eligibility of Gratuity will only arise only in case of resignation / termination / discharge of an employee and that too gratuity is eligible only for employee who has completed 5 years of service in a company.
It is based on 15 days salary per year of service. The max amount of Gratuity that one can get is Rs. 10 lakh.
Gratuity calculation = current basic/26*15 *Number of Years in service.
regards,
Sheetal

From India, Karnal
progressiveplacement
Dear Baijusivaran,
Are you working in Dubai Jebel Ali Free Zone?
If yes then gratuity calculation of India is not applicable there. They have their own JAFZA employment guidelines of Dubai. You can download from net.
If you work in Jebel Ali Free Zone of Dubai and not getting employment guidelines write me on my mail I will send the same.
I was working in JAFZA in 2006.
Thanks

From India, Delhi
karthikeyan.kalaivanan

Hi friends, Please give me the full details about the gratuity calculation exactly what the meaning for 26 and 15?
From India, Mumbai
pdmatta@gmail.com

your friend's service lengh is 6 yrs & 4 months
Period of 6 months & more is treated as a one year. and time less than 6 months will consider as 0 years
so your friend is entitled for 6 years gratuity only.
Formula for Gratuity is
(BASIC+DA/26)*15*No. years in Service
(5000/26)*15*6 =17307.69
so he is entitel for Rs 17308 only.
Purushottam dass Matta
Sr. Executive Admin & HR

From India, Alwar
srinivasmadikey
I working in a private Limited company my Gross salary is Rs. 30,000/- per month company issued a one month notice for termination. I am working for the Last 9 years. Company deducting for my pf 12% on Rs 6500/-. Now how much Gratuity they pay on what basis they calculate.
Jagan

From India, Kakinada
ahsanali1216
Dear one what is 15 in this formula 5000/26x15x6= Rs.17308 5000 is basic salary 26 is total earned days of salary 6 is gratuity years and what will the15
From Pakistan, Faisalabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.