arleneibanez_03@yahoo.com
hello guyz...im new to the site.can someone give me activities in employee engagement,thanks
From Philippines
swati.kakade82

hi friends i m new to this website. can someone please let me knw what project topic shd i take for summer project. m working in an it consulting company. thanks swati
From India, Pune
arleneibanez_03@yahoo.com
can someone give list of employee engagement activities that are not common or those that are not yet done..............there are already posts but most of were done by our company......im am new to the company so every time i suggest an activity they reject it because they already done those...
pls help me.....thanks in advance!!!!

From Philippines
poornima123
hi guys,
employee engagement activities varies depending on the group size , if the group is small,treasure hunt is a very effective activity, and everyone participates with enthusiasm , but make sure the gifts are given to all the participants..may it me small gifts like chocolates !!
regards
Poornima shetty

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.