manoj.bharti

Ok... now the time has come to reveal the list, what confessed earlier...
Hima: Positive attitude, Deep thinking, Replying attitude, Maturity, being nice, angels name :) :) :).. .. .. ..
Malini: Cheerfulness, presence of mind, intelligence, caring, responsiveness.. .. .. .. ..
RJ: Being cool and naughty...
Chitra: Friendship, caring..
Deepika: Thoughtfullness (repeating) artistic element, intelligence...
Jyoti: Nice attitude, responsiveness, being thoughtfull...
Jayant : Creativity, presence of mind.
Nithya : Good behaviour, Thoughtfullness, sprituality... :)
Abhi: new intiatives..
Nilesh: activeness, learning attitude,
Bipin: Coolness....
List is too long and feel many friends are left yet.....

From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Continuing.....
AK : Coolness, maturity, responsivenss...
Giri : Experinments, New initivies, caring.
Parul : Concentration and focus..:)
Piya : Cuteness...
Kanak: Friendshipness... knowing attitude.
will continue with more names...

From India, Calcutta
bipin_baroda

Thread starter wit only one quality..........:cry::cry::cry::cry: mene kabi tumhey danta tha kya..............:no::no::no: Phir kyun aisa...........:sad::sad::sad::sad:
From India, Calicut
manoj.bharti

Runnu....... These two qualities has 1000 inbuilt qualities... very rare people has these quailities... so please don't be sad my friend...
Bipin... Infect entire credit goes to you... you have given me this opportunity to confess... Coolness is not a quality, It's a bunch of qualities yaar... which itself consist so many qualities... :) :) :)
Thanks Jyoti and Nithya...

From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Moreover....
I am not defining persons qualities here... I am just confessing what I stole from a person... So please don't get angry on me... my friends..
I knew it... this is going to happen... a post confession effect....:) :) :).

From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Oye Runnu... Tu ABhi Dekha Kya....???? Somebody has stolen that snap.... investigation is on.... if somebody wants to confess.. can give chance... :) :) :)
From India, Calcutta
H.M.MOHSIN PERVAZE

Hi brothers and sisters, if someone wants to steal something from the other that means he/she is probably not having the thing he intends to steal. So...
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Runal : Naughty nature and your casual and creative nature of answering. Your talent to Grab people attention
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Malini U don't know...
The moment I confessed... I was getting threatning call from the people... all wanted to ask what I stole.. even they threat me to sue me in court also...
Then, what was the way for me... I had to confess and reveal about the entire theft, which I did honestly...
But for this I got a Cup... (you also have a share in it.. :icon6: :icon6:)
Anyways... Thanks.

From India, Calcutta
nithya_hr

Hey i said i will steal ur name Kittu ( as it is sweet and cute short name ). :-D:-D:-D Hmmmm anyways now i know ur full name ..:-P
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.