johnrayhan

Hi All, Please find attached the date and b’day reminder software. Its a great tool for HR professional. Regards, John
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip datetrac_setup.zip (736.9 KB, 2642 views)

johnrayhan

You can enter as many entries as you want. First select a particular date, it will be highlighted in red then double click on the date then you can edit on the blank sticker on the right hand side, set an alarm. then go to the next date you want to set and repeat the same actions.
Hope this clears your problem.
let me know

From India, Gurgaon
lak_souji_p
Hi John, I can see only one day, I am not able to see and set reminders for another days. Can u tell me how to set for other days. Please guide me With Regards
From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

This is a zip file, that's why you cannot read it. You need to have Winzip or other unzipping software (just google search) to open amd install it. It really surprises me how many people have so little IT skills here on CITE. Every thread has the same thing, "can't open file, please send." This imposes a great burden on people who are sharing things. If there are messages from members saying thanks, it is great etc, THEN YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FILE. Talk to your IT department for help FIRST before posting here.
From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.