shyamali

Solve this one although it wont be much o a problem(just one missin no. needed) 14,19,29,?,44,52
From India, Nasik
shyamali

Guyz plzz time urselves if u cn it took me 1.23min FIND THE MISSIN ALPHABET(ONLY ONE) F O G H T O K Z ?
From India, Nasik
shyamali

it is X
for every vertical line count no of letters in between 2 letters
1st line F then 1 ltr gap H then 2 then K
2nd line H then 4 ltrs T then 5 then O
3rd line G then 7 ltrs O
now as increase in no of letters in between is increasing by 3 so after O it will be a gap of 8 letters and the missing letter will be the 9th letter from O ie X

From India, Nasik
shyamali

Well done on the past few puzzles i gave try this one out now 2,4,6,4,8 5,5,3,7,5 4,3,8,9,?
From India, Nasik
shyamali

The answer is 6 i think sme1 got it correct
the reason is simple multiply the first 3 numbers and ull get a 2 digit number seprate those two digits and ull get the last 2 numbers
eg- 4(3)8=96
therefore last two numbers r 9 and 6

From India, Nasik
shyamali

A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid could be:
1 2
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number Pyramid?
1. The number at the top of Number Pyramid minus the leftmost number in row 2 equals 6.
2. Both the four leftmost numbers in each row and the three numbers in row 3 sum to 17.
3. In the bottom row of the pyramid, the second number from the left minus the leftmost number equals 5.
4. The rightmost number in row 3 minus the rightmost number in row 4 equals 3.
5. The four numbers in the bottom row sum to 19.

From India, Nasik
seema raghunath

she might wanna say " i accept my destiny as this pebble i pick and swallows one "- leaving one outside - the people assume the Money lender was fair - she does not prove him wrong and earn his wrath- gts the debt cleared -saves her dignity too ....
Seema

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.