kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Vineet,
First of all let me know are you enjoying your job or not, if you are enjoying your job then the financials won't come in between. As far as I am concerned that you have great opportunity to learn and you should also learn "how to say no" ie when you are doing all these works then you should influence your boss in taking a dedicated secretary and relieving you from that assignment. The other point is that is the organization is able to afford some more people in the system ie capacity to pay.
As far as the training and development is concerned you only the man to understand / identify the training requirements, formulate a training calender, hire somebody if required and complete the training process.
Induction is your job only. You should also concentrate on manufacturing process, productivity enhancement, reduction of down time, career management, multi skilling etc which are major tasks of any HR person, showing the big picture to your boss you can ask him to relieve you from routine administrative (Non value added works ) activities so that he feel happy and approve one more assistant to you.
Any issue can be resolved if you think, plan, act and convince logically. You are young and lot of professional life a head hence don't be in hurry, base should be strong so that you can build an empire.
with best wishes - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
vineetsaini19

Thanks all, I completely agree with you all. Experience is more important for me at this point of tym. But money do is important. Thanks alot for ur valuable suggestions. Vineet Saini
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.