No Tags Found!

kanoon-ki-chaya
Hi

Please help me with this issue.

I was employed in a Digital marketing agency in Noida. Legally it is a propreitor business with GST

Before 5-6 months, some employees left the company after taking the salary and without serving the notice period.

To deal with this issue, company asked us to submit a cancelled cheque of 1 lakh (for training purpose) in back side - for legal team.

Due to the fund issue, company asked me to resign.

I resigned in Aug 2023. I sent the resign email on same day. But company didnt shared the acceptance on the email.
Salary of July 2023 was supposed to be credited on 10 Aug 2023, but company hold July 2023 salary and was saying that it will be credited after 45 days of settlement.

Now company is not giving the releiving letters and salary and reason for hold- (a client didn't paid amount so we can give salary and documents)

My question---

1. does the cancelled cheque have any legal validity and can company claim that amount

2. how can I claim salary and document with the help of court.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.