ramanarg

My dear Friends,

When I was in service with my erstwhile organization, one of our staff members did not come to office. ISO Statutory Audit was going on and he was to be present. When contacted, he said, he could not come to office as he suffered a sprain in his right leg. It was not that he could not even walk which he was doing within the home at least.

The mind is such a cunning thing that it would wander to find out a ruse to escape responsibilities. I showed him this PPT and told him how many people are like this challenging the challenges whereas we magnify things.

Another important factor in this PPT is the encouragement of the parents of the girl. I have come across in my counselling sessions children narrating the atrocities done to them by their own parents in the form of love and care. A boy reported that for injuring himself while playing cricket, his father did not allow him to play cricket anymore and snatched his cricket bat.

Many do not understand and aware of the power of subconscious filters and

how they hinder the mental growth of the children in the long run. Many parents do not know the damage they have been causing to the children by numerous ways simply with their words and behavior.

LIME deplores such actions of parents and it is in the service of the affected children.

Regards.

Ganesh Ramachandran

Founder: LIME

web: R.Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Presentation1.ppt (1.06 MB, 136 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.