raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear PTRC, I misunderstood your previous post as you mentioned u have some CLIPPING’s i thought it was video . . .please ignore it. . . Thanks. . .
From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Sir

I am little bit dis-agree on your point here...

First of all about L&T... When comes to Indian Construction Industry they are doing something, not something many things and moreover they are the best... Who else is competing with L&T ECC Safety culture in India... Please name few with whom you are satisfied or according to you keeping a good safety standard...

The recent updates from Corporate Safety of L&T ECC is that they are into banning of Hydra in Project sites, due to the repeated incidents happening with hydra... In our company also we are going to implement the same and going to replace hydra with modified models- like K10 or HP-216...

Now regarding DuPont... The same thing you have pointed out earlier in our another thread and against which I have put my comments... But till now, you have not replied to the same... I am requesting you to have a look into the following link and reply:

https://www.citehr.com/384070-behavi...ety-bbs-3.html

"Fatal Incident at DuPont Plant: This is a process safety incident. More than 10 years ago a Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) was done on this very hazardous process, where recommendations were made to prevent serious incidents. Again this is an issue with leadership who did not take action on the recommendations. As in DuPont “safety is a condition of employment” that leadership is gone after the incident. What we call “operational discipline” was lacking here."

From India
svsrana

PTRC:
Developed world, doesnt imply everything is rosy/ all compliances are taken care of.
my primary question to you is what was the need to have social/ environmental or health & safety compliance pushed by ethical consumption norms not the law and emergence of standards - Ethical Trading initiative or SA 8000 or WRAP standards ?
if you wish to see lack of compliances, check 6 levels of outsourcing.
if u have ever been an expatriate, you would notice racial discrimination in plenty of places and please note it doesnt figure in company charter.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.