Pankaj Hirani

Hi Anu, Please let me know when are v planning for next Delhi CiteHR Meet.? Regards- Pankaj
From United States
dreamguy

hey pankaj, 99.9% its on 17th, so be ready for all the thrill in this chill.. :twisted: gaurav
From India, Delhi
nsnarang

Hi Guys,
With CiteHR Greats like M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar sending their good wishes, we r sure to take it on now....Anu,Gaurav,Meha,Satish and all others...well done till now! Kets get it all finalised and inform everyone here by 13th latest. Anything I can assist, let me know.
Regards
Navinder

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

Dear All,
Efforts taken by Anuradha and Meha have borne fruit- Kishan has taken initiative after being contacted and approached BGIL (Bhartiya Global Infomedia Ltd), NOIDA, an HR solutions firm to sponsor the event.
I have received confirmation from Mr Arpan, their Sales Head, saying that the company has agreed to sponsor the meet at YMCA Conference Hall at CP, New Delhi.
The Hall is available on 23rd February.
May I request you all to please accord priority to this subject matter and give your willingness or otherwise for the meet on 23rd. Replies are requested for by tomorrow noon, i.e 1200 hrs on 14 Feb...
By the way, Happy Valentines Day to u all.
Regards
Navinder

From India, Delhi
Pankaj Hirani

Hi, Anu,
How are you ?
Dear plz let me know the final date for Delhi CiteHR Meet.
Its on 17th or on 23rd as Mr.Narang has mentioned in his post.
Coz I need to go out for 2-3 days, Plz lemme know as soon as possible.
TC
Regards-
Pankaj

From United States
ramesh77
I downloaded in my computer but i could not read it. I don’t know what is wrong. can u advice me? How can I open it? Ramesh Thapa
From Nepal, Kathmandu
anu_1259

Hi Friends
Finally the venue have been finalized. As said by Navin, the date which has been finalized is 23rd February 2008,Saturday. The timing is 4 pm - 6 pm.
Gaurav, I can understand that you have a genuine problem. But if it is possible to modify your plans, we all will be happy. We r getting confirmation from people for 23rd. SO buddy, as Meha said its the problem of venue, we have to take a decision.
Navinder has been the back end support for the Delch group. He has continuously praised Meha and Anuradha, but it was through Navin's efforts that the venue was finalized. So Now we need to thank and appreciate his work. Also Kishan had played the most wonderful part here as Navin has mentioned in his post.
So we would look forward to meet everyone at this meet. For any query post on this thread or at our group mail.
regards
Anuradha

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

I have just spoken to Arpan....he has yet to confirm the timings. Initially, he was wanting to book it for the time slot 1-4 pm, to which I have expressed doubts, as many of us are working, and it is lunch time. He shall call up and confirm again.
From India, Delhi
nsnarang

Hi all,
Kishan has finally booked the YMCA hall for 01 March, Saturday from 5-8 pm, as there were some problems as regards the timings for the 23rd Feb.
So, the fresh date is confirmed for 01 March...Finally! Good for Gaurav too... he is finally going to give us some GuruGyan!
I shall also be forwarding the email confirmation from Kishan to the yahoogroup id.
Cheers to life
Navinder

From India, Delhi
dreamguy

hey navinder, thanx.....
n m not going to give any gurugyan yaar, it will be very simple thing that we all know already but do not give it a thought sometimes...
keep waiting till then, hahahaha
gaurav :twisted:

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.