rmp2427

Very true.
It is very encouraging.
Nice to see people are showing interest in Delhi cite HR forum (DELCH)..
I am open for any dates for meeting. I am also trying for venue. I was not in town last week. So couldn’t work on this. But now I am back and trying my level best to arrange some central place for venue.
Keep in touch,
Meha

From India, Bangalore
anu_1259

A gr8 hi to Delch
I had gone out of station and am back today evening only. I agree with Meha that each and every people is busy but can make some effort to come forward and take the charge. Anyways we would request again to members to update their details. We will start calling people from Monday. So people who have not given their numbers or emails, please do so.
Delhi is getting cold. We need some heat to warm up things. So everyone ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
Anuradha

From India, Delhi
rmp2427

Hello Delchies,
Hope everyone is doing fine!
We all are trying to add more experienced people in our forum. As you know, Satish has given us an idea to call all senior HR members. We can learn so many things from these people if they join us. Navinder, Anuradha, Satish, Raul & I are working towards it. But we all want you people to come forward and help us in implementing these ideas. Seriously speaking Delhi HR forum (DELCH) really wants you all.
When we learn something from each other, we're formed by the experience.... we are authors of each other.. - Doc Searls
Together we can make wonders.

I request you to all to check mails on regular basis & revert back.
New Members – Every detail of the members are in yahoo group. Please go through that & start talking to the members. Please share your ideas & take charge.
Have a nice day..
Cheers!
Meha

From India, Bangalore
nsnarang

Dear Meha, I think you will have to post directions for new users as to how to join us on yahoogroups...its beyond me anyway... :lol:
From India, Delhi
dreamguy

hey all plz come forward...
yaar aisa ni lag raha that its the same problem of disengaged employees.
here also, members are enrolled but they dont come forward...
lagta hai laato k bhoot baato se ni manenge..
:P
gaurav

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

Hi Gaurav,
Remember the 80-20 principle? Everywhere, you will find 80% of the people who like to be mere passengers and its 20% who actually run the show....so feel good that you are in that 20% and let those 80% relax...nothing will ever move them! Bindaas!
Regards
Navinder

From India, Delhi
anu_1259

Hi Friends

We are having our next meet on 17th February 2008. The venue details would be confirmed by tomorrow evening. The timings are: 10:30-1:00. The following is the list of members of Delhi Cite HR. If any name is not reflected, please let us know. Also if any other Cite HR members would like to join, please confirm.

List of Delhi Cite HR members:

1. Aashima

2. Ajitha

3. Akhil Gupta

4. Amit Goel

5. Anuradha Das Gupta

6. Archana

7. B.K Raul

8. Chitra Anand

9. Deepa

10. Deepak Sharma

11. Dev Kumar

12. Emmy Gilbert

13. Gaurav Goel

14. Geetika Suri

15. Govind Singh Bisht

16. Kartick K Krishnamoorthy

17. Manmeet Kaur

18. Kishan Sharma

19. Komal Singh

20. Manjushaa Verma

21. MDS Mann

22. Meha Pushyani

23. Navinder Singh

24. Neha Malhotra

25. Pankaj Hirani

26. parvathy ramesh

27. Pavitra Mishra

28. Rahul Verma

29. Rajesh Kumar

30. Rajni Jaiswal

31. Ruchika

32. Sandeep Sharma

33. Shalini Garg

34. Shiv Goel

35. Sita Arora

36. Sonali

37. Sudhir Mougdal

38. Sunil Joshi

39. Sushma Rawat

40. Swati Sinha

41. Vandana

42. Yamini Chopra

43. Satish Kumar

If any name is missing or new members want to join, please post a reply on this thread or mail at

regards

Anuradha

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

Wow! Thats the way to go, DELCH! Lets do it...for the HR Community of Delhi....and make Delhi Corporate a better place to work in..... Navinder
From India, Delhi
rmp2427

Hi NAvinder, Yes, we should feel good that we are in 20% :D I have already sent details to every body... Tension lene ka nahi dene ka.. :D :D :D :wink: Cheers! Meha
From India, Bangalore
dreamguy

hum to tension dene ko taiyaar hain meha madam, but koi le to sahi... :cry: n yes, get a lappy this time too yaar... gaurav
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.