narens2002
Hi i have joined a new company as a Business Development manager and i have given them several offers to starting a new call center process and they are not ready for any thing if anyone could help me find genuine process or the method of doing it it will help me retain my job or else the consequences cannot be beared by me so plz anyone help me in regards to the same.
From India, Bangalore
bapukrishna

for business developing u can go for ads, pamphlets printing and meeting the customers. Regards Krish
From India, Madras
narens2002
Its not with retail marketing or sales but its with it and ites related so i am little worried about things.
From India, Bangalore
Anand Medxperts

I think, if you expect an answer I am sorry no body can say what is the best way do capture new business because the best way they can derive probably best for those individuals not for you.. sorry if am hard but this is the fact.

You got to do understand your strength's & weakness & do a lot of research about the market you want to venture I am sure there should be lot of forums where you can become a member & see the Q & A sessions.This is just my idea but may have different ideas..

Dont think you have failed --everything is a stepping stone. In-fact every failure teaches everyone that we got to attempt our efforts in a different way but do it faster & sooner as the world is highly competitive. Doing business Development is like sitting on a tiger you need keep changing your style & strategy so that you survie all the times.

Finally - when the going gets tough, only the tough gets going. I am sure you will also move forward. Share your success story with all of us.

Thanks!

From India, Coimbatore
lmuresan0
What are you talking about :) ? Can you re-read what you wrote and clarify ? f you really mean what you say above, I kind-of understand the consequences you say you'll be facing.
Anyway, back to the issue you have raised: you say 'they' and 'them' ... who are 'they' ? you are not one of 'them' ?
Is it your initiative with the call centre or is 'theirs' ? if it is yours, but not aligned with the current strategy, i totally understand 'them'. What have you been hired to do ? Do you know ?!! Go back to the manager and ask him what is expected from you. Maybe if you focus on what 'they' are expecting from you, you'd be more succesful and you would love the consequences. Huh ?
Lucian

From India, Bangalore
S.S.GANESH
Dear Friend,
Please recollect what was discussed about the job profile during the interview or after joining. The company may not respond if you are doing what they don't want from you or what is not your job profile. Good! that you have performed,but is it to their expectation?
If the job profile or the expectation from your employers are different try to do that or if that's not you could do look for another job.There is no use doing something giving your life and finally understand that you were not expected to that at all so everything goes wasted.
Think about that and act. All the Best.

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

I totally agree with Lucian, you must go to your Manager and make out what they wants you to do or what is your role, so that you can recognize yourself, your work what are you doing and what is your actual motive. Im sure you'll get your answer youself....
From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Im sorry Mr Ganesh, I dont think this is the right way to resolve this issue or how can you say that he has asked to perform different work besides his job profile or what was discussed in the interview earlier... See as he is still working with this organization and he knows what he is doing and not happy with it, then this wud be "dissatisfaction" and he is not satisfy with his job. An Employee must understand what his employer want him to perform and there is no one who can ask you to do totally different of their job profile while you have no expereiece to perform the same...but yes he can ask his supervisor or BOSS that he is experienceing this kind of problem and he cant get the solution of his problem until he potray himself to them..
From India, Gurgaon
S.S.GANESH
Anil,
I agree what you said and I believe that all of us should know what we are supposed to do and we are doing and please go through my text once again. I have asked him to check up with his employer on what they expect from him.He's totally in dark on what's happening as it looks like there are no reaction from his bosses.Being in Business development for the last 23 years I can understand his feelings.It's not possible to move ahead with out the reponse for what you have done before be it good or bad.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.