anithabai
Hi Yuvraj,
The best one is first discuss with your MD regarding this. As he knows about you and your work for the past 4 years. he will give the better decision. If you feel, still you need change from your present job, then inform your MD that you are looking for job change due to your family/ fianancial problem before you get another job. We need to see act according to our Mind's decision than others.

From India, Madras
nagendra verma
As i think you have to figure out your expenses and projection for coming five years,If You think according to your planning your Salary package is not proper then you turn for another job, but just for little confusion as anyother guy getting more and you are not it is not the problem.
Management have to maintained their manpower status in market and for that they have to hire more powerful and qualified humanresource.
It is not easy to change the job and settle down in any other company , beacuse current employer knews about your in & out
But to new company you can just tell about your qualification and experience. A workman who helps to make building is qualified or not but having 15 years of experiance in his work, but this can not made him to apply for Architect post.
So , my freind if you are not too old for studies , please first complete aspire studies.
Regards,
Nagendra

ukm

Dear Yuvraj,
In the corporate world, there is always a gap between what you deserve/ expect and what you are paid. you have an added constraint of not being able to leave the job. It is ,therefore, prudent to diversify your talents and create additional sources of income. You can do this in your spare, time say by investing 12 to 14 hours a WEEK without effecting your present work. Please contact me at for details and guidance. The attached zip file should give you an idea.
Wg Cdr U K Munshi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip FOR.zip (9.50 MB, 26 views)

tarunkalotra
In regards to Mr.Yuvraj.

Hi! Yuvraj.Dear friend do one thing,give a threat to your boss of getting a good package from another company and possibly going to leave present job.Believe me its going to give you diverse effect in your salary, position,designation and will shunt out your work load even.

I can access your importance in this company n no business man wants to leave a valuable asset.Though I have not found any difference in an MBA and you as per your capabilities.

Yes, Change the things like as you having your title "Playboy".It may can ignore because of your age and knowledge but people outside in this world are very harsh.

Just load your resume at Nuakri.com,monster.com, you would be given more importance than any other MBA.

Best Wishes for You.

Tarun Kalotra

yes, One thing more MBA People having very different profile if they are drawing a salary worth 10000/- per month, they would hardly able to save little of it and they don't have safe profile like yours.They are high risk and don't when get kicked out of the company due to cheesing given target.

Any get along with present company.Its time to learn some thing from new guys coming to your office. Because more they pretend mote ideas will come out in the way.

just cop up and grave the opportunity by giving new ideas of growth.

Internet is most prominent to get things done, keep searching and let them down your experience hard work in last two to four years.

Thanks

Tarun

From India, Amritsar
ARCHITPANDYA43
it is not the time for confusion it the time to think why you are paying less
may you have your studies correspondence so it may the reason for the less pay as said in previous reply like knowledge,skill may be they have a gook skill than you. so try to improve your skill and knowledge. if you r planning to leave the job so keep some points in your mind that here you are working here from quite long time this time the market is not so good.
so think what you have to do from your part.........:confused::confused::confused::confus ed:

From India, Kochi
mohitbpatil
Dear Yuvraj,
Your problem is general problem of many people of many organizations, who have given more time to company but they have less qualification. Also there is many people who has Criticize other people for such thinks.
So don’t compare your self with other one. And also not to leave current job without job in hand. Also tried to took admission in part time course with permission of organization and also tell to your MD about your admission in course so he also aware of your problem without telling him.
I am sure that he must understand and make some good increment during next increment doe.
Wish you best of luck

From India, Mumbai
shyamspace
Hi Yuvraj,

I would say your's is not a very rare or strange kind of situation.In today's scenario..companies have very silent and nuetral kind of stand on these things (salary raise/turning a blind eye towards any ongoing ubnfavourable situation until its critical to their business).So be brave -this time will pass-i,m sure we all have been in similar situations and through it.So,withstand it for a while.

AND do one thing-Find a very suitable time and be in a very positive attitude-Discuss this with your boss.Bring forth the kind of job responsibilities you have and the salary you are drawing-ask for his OPINION AND GUIDANCE.Dont be adventurous and use I-want -this or-i-am-resigning kind of tone-believe me,nowadays,companies look for this kind of attitude from emloyees so that they can slap an "Asked To Leave" on you stating your unfavourable attitude.I am sure your boss is not a sadistic and psycopath(YOU MUST BE GOOD JUDGE OF WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOUR BOSS IS ),so he should come up with reasonable answer.Evaluate your position in company likewise.

PS-Keep on searching for a new job and enroll in some course that enhances your skill set in a relevant way.

Best of Luck..everything will work out yaar..

Shyamspace

From Germany, Gütersloh
lovemyfamily
hii yuvraj.... rather than sticking to the organisation u r presently working in, i think u should go try in some other good organisation as u have tremendous experience and exposure. all the best.
From India, Chandigarh
Sagar Umrikar

Dear Youraj, Now your currier is in P.A. Learn short hand & demand for higher salary or search for other job. It will be better.
From United States, Los Angeles
pmaaya@gmail.com
Your MD knows your salary very well as He will have the Budgets for Hiring...Its not worth to work for a company where you have to ask for a Hike or raise in salary...cant they acknowledge your performance...???
Its no use working for this organisation. Get another Job and while leaving don't forget to give your feedback to HR and your MD.
Move on ....
Regards,
Maya

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.