rakeshkashyap
Dear PlayBoy,
First of all I would like to say you that don't compare your salary with the MBA's and Postgraduate's. As Iam workig with a MNC and for the salary purpose and increment your entry level of education is seen whether after joining the company you have completion you have passed or qualify so many examination. But at the time of joning you have been interviewed on the basis of your prior qualification not as present you have been. Dear if you have good calibre and exposur & you are thinking that you are not getting according that, there is open market ;you may prove yourself.
With Good Luck,
Rakesh Kashyap

Trinity-Morpheus

I find obejective assesment of the situation missing in the replies posted by everone over here!!!!! Strange to find this important parameter missing amongst professionals!!!!!
From United Kingdom, London
mohitsrcc@gmail.com
Why dont u apply in delhi for PA jobs, pay is very high here as compare to what u r getting.
From India, Gurgaon
poisedamit
You can ask for salary hike in indirect way as well -
Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company. I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
Your$ $incerely
Yuvraj

From India, Haryana
lovemyfamily
the amount of experience u possess is ur biggest asset..........cash this by trying in some other good organisation....all the best
From India, Chandigarh
poisedamit
Wait, before you talk to your boss or MD, talk to your family first. I think your org is arrogant and they might terminate your services or maybe make your life bitter there (if u ask for a raise).
So first step is to make sure your family is secure, second make sure that you have a backup plan in case your discussion with MD backfires.
and in case u are going to speak to MD or boss, first do some roleplay exercise/practice with a friend/family member so u sound honest, assertive when u speak to MD
be$t of luck

From India, Haryana
Dr Marc Clark

First of all Yuvraj, do not feel pathetic or confused, for this doesn't help the situation. Your success hedges on your personal strength and personal pride that you carry within yourself.
Remember this: WHETHER YOU THINK YOU WILL WIN OR YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL LOSE, YOU ARE RIGHT. One of these two things will happen, so begin to think positive.
You have two choices in this matter:
1) You can stay in your current position and continue to move forward step by step or
2) You can step forward with a new plan. Discuss this with family and see how things can be adjusted. If you remain "captive" this is due to choice.
While in your current position continue to learn and gather insight. Broaden your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Us this experience as a foundation for greater things that will come in the future.
Hang in there, you are a person of value. You will do well.
Best to you and many blessings upon your family
Dr. Clark
PS 63:7

From United States, Calhoun
klv.ramanan
Dear Mr. Yuvraj,
You can directly discuss with MD or HR regarding your concern without any hesitation. But never compare others salary and you have to convince your management that you are disposing your job as per your superiors satisfaction. This should yeild some result. If they do not understand and appreciate, you may try else where.
All the very best,
Ramanan K L V

From India, Madras
nilesh.amrutkar
Hi;
Dont be confused before thinking all other ways u must discuss the salary issue with ur boss. its very easy to u that u r working in staff. i think this is not a serious issue for u as u have experience & knowledge.
best luck

From India, Pune
Jain Payal

Arey dear its a simple thing that where an MBA is getting only 1000rs greater than wht u r getting , than wht wud this company offer u better; approx may be 500rs hike? Better search for some other organization & while u leave address the reason fr leaving as this only.
Tkcr and Happy Searching

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.