No Tags Found!

krishnaveni-bhoga
Hi,
Am working in a Manufacturing company. I have to appoint a person of senior guy as a consultant for 1 yr with clauses mentioning has to be in office twice in a week. Can someone help me with the format.Plz share to the mail id"krishnaveni.bhoga@goldstone.com"

From India, Mumbai
Sompalli Ram
can anyone please provide me the clause for bonus in appointment letter.
From India, Bengaluru
deepali26
We require the format of contract labor only one years valid.
From India, Mumbai
HROne

Hello All,
I have also written an appointment letter format which can be used for universally.

From India, Noida
HROne

Hello Readers,
As an HR professional, I am always happy to help the peoples in fact they need such official things, In my blog, I have designed all the maximum letter templates which needed to HRs or professionals day by day. Just check out: https://hrone.cloud/appointment-letter/

From India, Noida
hrm.99_015
pl help me in drafting appointment letter for COO of hospital industry
From India, Ajmer
shraddha-joshi1
Greetings to all!
Is there any clause in appointment letter we can mention , that if an employee discuss his / her salary with any other staff orally or written , company is bond to take action against him /her.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.