energy3

Dear Sripriya

I think the questionnaire is very basic in nature and is of not much use as far to plan any intervention, be it Behavioral or Sales. You need to understand the nature of their work, look at their current performance, Speak to their Reporting Managers, even Second Line Managers( Most of the Cos. they are called R.S.M.s. ), Look at their Past performance, Understand the products they are selling, their product knowledge and the kind of Competition at the market place, What kinda Strategy your organization follows, Understand their Interpersonal relationships within Team, Understand the territory they are working in, Experience they carry. Take example of Mr. Shyam Sundar, on all the parameters he is in Advanced stage, now why your organization want to put him on Behavior training?? Because as per the data, he should be a star performer and you don't put people like these on behavioral trainings unless you are training them for some leadership position, Which is not cleared by the questionnaire.

"Design a Behavioral Training Module for These people", is a statement, i suggest you should ask "WHY"?? Find out Why and i think your job would be easy.

Regards,

Tarun Salwan

From India, Delhi
sripriya.m

hello everybody... kindly see the attachment which is an excel spreadsheets(sheet 4) consist of all related information and suggest me what kind of behavioral training can be implemented.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls tna xcel.xls (66.0 KB, 303 views)

sripriya.m

suggest a behaviour training according to the attachment (sheet 4)
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls tna xcel.xls (500.5 KB, 207 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Sripriya, As i suggested in my previous post, please conduct a content analysis. Code similar items and then you will find what sort of training is need by whom.
From United Kingdom
energy3

Dear Sripriya
If you go through sheet no. 4, you will find No. of statements echoing same meaning and need. Your People require Coaching And Mentoring, Team Work, Analytical skills, Communication Skills, Sales Skills ( Probing Skills more ), Leadership and Proactive skills, Planning and Execution skills.
These might serve you as reference point but My question remains the same as in my earlier post? WHY, do they need all these medicines? What are the basis of these findings??
Regards,
Tarun Salwan

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.