Dixita

Hi ALL,
SWOT analysis is considered to be of great importance to be successful, may be in professional life or in personal life.
I have attached an article which i consider useful for all of us, specially freshers who want to apply for a job but not very clear as to what needs to be incorporated in their resumes.
Here it goes!!
Regards,
Dixita

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc your_personal_swot_analysis_and_preparing_your_curriculum_vitae_126.doc (51.5 KB, 653 views)

zafariqbal

Good and very informattive article.
I realy needed that.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ZAFAR
0333-2346067
PAKISTAN
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.