No Tags Found!

hasankamal117
I am getting a msg from my Pf office
A number of challans have been reconciled upto October. Now the concerned employers are directed to clear Form 11 pendency in UAN Portal.
Can any one help me how to clear Form 11 pendency in UAN portal.

From India, Bokaro Steel City
Glidor

now its too late,
EPFO has asked the employers to clear the pending work upto 15/11/2016
right now they have stopped the facility and in process to allot all the pending employees as FRESH employment, hence they can not be linked with previous UAN now by employer by default.
However the employees are set free to get their account transferred to present employment by filing form 13

purni_HR

Hi Glidor,
I have a query regarding the incentive announcement by PF department towards 100% UAN and KYC seeding completion by employer. They have mentioned that it will be processed on quarterly basis by depositing few % of the admin charges as incentive on successful completion of UAN & KYC. But, no guidelines on how the process flows.
Please do help with any information related to that.

From India, Hyderabad
Glidor

look at UAN alloted, and confirm employment (form11)
seed all three documents (bank/aadhaar/pan) to kyc and digitally approve the same
make sure that UAN activation is done by the members, if you wish to make sure you can use the UAN bulk activation also, by entering the UAN, Member mobile number, member ID, member name
after submission of all, EPFO takes its own time, and complete the dashboard, on the basis of dashboard status the incentive is communicated , quarterly basis.
you can get your own establishment records by using this site <link no longer exists - removed>
Remember, the incentive is offered on TOTAL UAN, and the establishment can not escape by expressing that the member did not submitted, or the member has left service, or member has withdrawn EPF, in all cases the employer has to collect the documents upfront and upload .

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.