MAULIK PATEL
Dear,
Just be clear that you need that job or not. I hope YES.
Then be transperent. If you are a good person in output you will not find any problem. Nowadays it is really difficult to find exp. people with relevant experience. Atleast you have that relevence.
So, be prepared to face it and succeed.
Best of Luck.
Maulik Patel
Claris Lifesciences Limited
Ahmedabad

Shikha_Singh

Look... the first mistake u did was to leave without proper formalities. Now u have 2 choices
1 - Be honest and remove the burden of all worry.
2 - Hide the fact and make another mistake. Even if u get the job, you will surely lose your sleep !
Rgds,
Shikha

From India, Mumbai
Rizwan Razi

First, you will have to fill job application form before interview. So you will have to write experience background on it and same question regarding experience background will be asked from you at the time of interview. You should tell them all facts that you had faced at the time of leaving. I think, this could be the better way to get this job again. At last, my best wishes are with you and best of luck for your rest of life.
Rizwan
Lahore.

From Pakistan, Lahore
ajayi olufemi
I wondered if there is no other hidden item aside your not giving prior notice before leaving the company 2yrs.ago the tone of your statement above suggest that you are entertaining fear about something else. Be honest and there will be no problem.
Yours
Ajayi Olufemi
Abuja, Nigeria.

From Nigeria, Abuja
RK Katri

I think you should clear this point at time of your interview, what has happened that was past.Start with more strong commitment taking them into confidence.
From India, Ludhiana
saurav1314

It is better to be honest while on the interview as every structure organisation maintain data on exit interview
From India, Madras
vijubob

If you were going for the interview, yo have to face many things
1. Sure, they will ask why u left without prior intimation,this will cause bad image about you,
2. Before attending the interview , you can talk to Hr person so you might can get some solution.
so try ur level best, hereafter don't do this---

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.