No Tags Found!

shubhag

Thank you for all the Citehr members in bangalore who attended the meet which took place at Karnataka Badminton Association on 10th sunday 2006 and making it successful . Sincere thanx to MR Rajaram and Mr Srinaren for taking the initiative and organising the event .
Regards
shubha

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
srinaren

Hi Daring Dozen,
What a nick name for the people who made it to the first citehr meet at Bangalore on Sunday. Thank you friends because all of you enjoyed the meet, participated in the lively discussions and gave views and ideas and suggestions! This gives us more courage and ability to arrange such meets.
All our citehr friends.....please do suggest the topics that are bothering you, things that require some suggestions from experienced people....go on suggesting! We will take up these topics in our monthly meets and discuss and give you the views, suggestions and ideas which may be useful to you. We will post the deliberations in detail in the site, so that everybody will be benefitted.
CITEHR FORUM MEMBERS AT BANGALORE WANTS TO DO IT DIFFERENTLY
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
devjit28

Hi Srinaren, Gr8 to hear u guys had a good time. Congrats!!! We were expecting some pics of the occasion. Pls do post them if photos were taken. Warm regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
sajukurian
Dear Friends, Good meeting, we have to make sure it takes of from here. Could more of you sign up for the next meeting with Naren. rgds saju kurian
From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Hi guys, We are curious to see your Bangalore meet snaps and write-up. As you know, Hi-tec Hyderabad created a record with 42 participants. Prabhakar Ch CiteHR Hyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
sidhu1972

Hi Prabhkar,
Our 2nd meet on 08/10/06. This meet will provide everything wat u r thinking. We are not KHARGOSH..............We are KACHHUWA.......................................... ....I THINK THAT U R MUST AWARE ABOUT FREINDSHIP OF KHARGOSH & KACHUWA..........................................A ND WHO WON THE BATTLE???????????????????????????????????????NOTHI NG TO SAY MORE................................JUST SEE THE RESULT OF BANGALORE IN NEXT MEET................................
Note: Dear Narendra sir, As u know my travelling schedule, pls organise such meet on 08/10/06, everyone feel something about our strength. I ll play important role, if u take initiative to make this meet grand success.
CITEHR MEMBERS BANGALORE: FRIENDS WHY WE ARE NOT SHOWING OUR STRENGTH AS BANGALORE IS HITECH CITY.........................?????????
Pls intimate Mr Narendra of ur interest to participate.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Dear Sid'war,
Thanks for reminding about the great learning. However who ever initiates the first step, they are called as path makers and breakers. Hyderabad has already created a path, you are only walking thru it. We had announced our 2nd meet one week back on 08th oct. Now though you say you are meeting again, it will be 'cut and copy' only.
I present scenario Kachuwas' can not come out of water, coz the world is so cruel that they will kill the kachuwas. Beware!!!!
The world knows which city is Hitech city... :) What you imagining to do in your 2nd meet, we have done in our first meet itself.
However I dont want to discourage you guys.
Bangalorians are Boasters
Hyderabadis are Heros
:lol: :lol:
Regards,
Prabhakar Ch

From India, Hyderabad
sidhu1972

Hi Prabhakar,
In our dictionary, no scope of "cut" and "paste". It might be in ur dictionary. Wat we do, its different from others. Pls wait of 8th oct-06. U will see our strength. Don't became over confident......i m not discouraging u......but fact is that life is full of "ups" and "down". Right now u r on "top" and we are in "down"..................pls don't mind bze i belive on long lasting ,not one day show....................and one more thing pls see the survey of paper and magzine about development of Bangalore.......................and then talk....................
Regards
Sidhehswar

From India, Bangalore
greatscope

Prabhakar & Sidheshwar,

Guys, what's happening?

Why indulge in this war of words ?We are HR people & we need to smoothen relationships, not get caught up in one- upmanship & name calling.

In all this we are forgetting that CiteHr is essentially an 'online HR forum' .

On the web,
It's not where you are from that matters but what you can contribute to other HR members that is important.

Prabs, even after I congratulated Hyderabad for it's excellent show, is this how you repay my appreciation?( By calling Bangaloreans boasters?) I even sent you the name of one of my HR friends in hyderabad so you could invite her to your next meet !!

Sidheswar, we are meeting
not to show others how many we are , but to discuss our issues & problems

So, May I please request the honorable members of Hyd, Bangalore & wherever else to work jointly for the development of HR WORLDWIDE ,not even just India or even one city.

Now I hope that this is taken in the right spirit by the seasoned Honorable members.

regards,

K.Amruth Kumar

From India, Mumbai
srinaren

Hi Friends,
I totally agree with Amruth. We are organising the Off Line citehr meet for the benefit of the forum members and not as an issue of prestige or show of strength. I am really pained the way the issue has took turn. This off line meet is organised for the members of the forum to meet face to face, know each other and discuss the important things which may be required by the bangaloreans, Hydrabadies, or chennai, kolkotta, mumbai and all over the world. The forum has members from across the globe and the way you are fighting to show your organising capabilities, seems to me as if you have forgotten the whole purpose behind organising the meet. Actually, according to CHR, much more interesting things are in the pipe line and if this attitude continues, I am afraid the whole purpose of conducting the off-line meet get defeated. Please use your wisdom and work for the greater benefit of the forum members.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.