No Tags Found!

simplykaarthik
Hello people i am Kaarthik i have a question which i doubt would be asked at the time of interview. My UG was B.C.A. and i was in search of job for a year and it was the time when recession stuck i dint find a suitable job so i decided to go for higher studies now i am pursuing MBA and my specialization are Finance and HR.If i am put up a question like why did i switch over from computers to business administration and i chose HR what answer should i give back and how can i justify that the path i have chosen is correct.
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Kindly tell us why you did it? Every person will have his/her own reason. Hence, someone else's answer may not be suitable for you.
Have a nice day
Simhan
Learning and Teaching Fellow (Retd.)
The University of Bolton, UK.
"It is never too late to learn or improve oneself"

From United Kingdom
upasana1101

Dear Kartik
You can answer this question:
I have done BCA to get knowledge about computers and in HR we can use these computerized skills to configure mail IDs and if someone is facing problem related to computers , you can always help your colleague. No need to call IT person for every small problems and knowledge never get waste , it always increase your confidence. It is always additional preference to your profile.
Regards
Upasana

From India, Delhi
mkjobhunt

I second Mr.Simhan do ponder about your very own and original reason for the same as truth can help you frame the answer easily... Regards MK
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.