Hiten Parekh

I can olny imagine what you are feeling. It is very sorry. Take it into your strides. Be professional in your relationship with them. - Hiten
From India, New Delhi
Jeroo Chandiok

Dear Raj,,
Indrani, Archna, Sandeep, Shilpi, Prabhakar Rao and Hiten have all given you excellent advice.
Don't let one incident with your boss spoil your future with the company. However, keep his mentality in mind and be cautious in your dealings with him.
Only if his prejudices and interference constantly affect your own performance in a detrimental manner, should you seriously consider leaving the company.
Otherwise, show your potential and strive to do your best.
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
TheShark
Hey Raj, If you’re looking for a new job, just drop me a line. Im looking for sincere guys like you :-) You can keep the iPod too ;) Cheers Nicky +91 99 236 00991
From India, Mumbai
rajanlawfirm

Dear
Winning in the lucky dip is your personal luck.The Company cannot have any right to claim it.But any way show your grace. Just forget what has happened and go forward erasing this incident from your mind.
With Regards
V.Sounder Rajan
VS Rajan Associates,
Advocates & Notaries,
No.27, Ist Floor, Singapore Plaza,
No.164, Linghi Chetty Street,
Chennai - 600 001.
E-mail :
Off : 044-42620864, 044-65874684,
Mobile : 98401 42164.

From India, Madras
Rajikrish
Dear Raj,
What you did is rite but do not go so deep to analyse about the CEO's nature,bcos it would be a literal waste of time.As you have mentioned that you were being responsible for several important roles,it shows that you play a major role than a CEO to that firm.
Therefore think that its ur firm and that CEO would be new to this kind of Exposure.Decisions can't be made immediately but once a decision is made by your inner heart do not go back of it.You are capable of analysing things more maturedly then why do you worry about these silly things.
"You have donated that I-Pod to your company", think it in that way then you can be the most happiest person.
"All the best",
BYE! Your's ever care taker,
Kamala krishnakumar.

cgnanij

I would suggest before quiting make sure you have an offer with you for safer side and teach your boss a lesson...
From India, Madras
sanjay3291
Hi Raj
It is unfair in first place for the company and also looks cheap on their behaviour , please do not show your resentement , keep looking for a decent opening (confidentiality ) and once you get the offer let them know the same and in case if they ask for notice period to be served - do serve the same without any ill-feeling as you need to get your releiving letter without any problem.
Regards
Sanjay S

From India, Mumbai
sebuks

Hai, What you did was just right. What a rediculous CEO. By this incident your CEO cut a very sorry figure. Anyway, this is a matter of way of thinking. Regards, sebuks
From India, Kochi
raj02

Dear Friends
I thank you all for your wonderfull feedbacks, I agree that leaving the company wud not be the rite thing to do,and this attitude of a boss will not help any employee to grow and concentrate in performance, this incident may not affect the coworkers but it influences and creates a bad impact towards the boss.
"If your thinking is sloppy, your business will be sloppy. If you are disorganized, your business will be disorganized. If you are greedy, your empoyees will be greedy, giving you less and less of themselves"
Thanks and Regards
Rajkumar

From India
Falak
Raj, This is really wierd... This shows that it IS A Small Time Company... Would suggest you to leave this firm where the CEO indecisively, Self Centric and Narrow Minded... R/ Falak
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.