No Tags Found!

aravind4ualways
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know to whom the cheque payment of PT,PF and ESI are addressed to??
From India, Bangalore
ashok.jangra

It is told by Madhu TK ji on cite hr
The payment details will be there in the notice itself. It is payable to the concerned Secretary of the Gram Panchyat, Municipality or the Corporation where the establishment is set up.
and payment of EPF is
S.B.I. A/C EPF (YOUR EPF CODE)
AND ESIC
S.B.I. A/C NO. 1 (YOUR ESI CODE)

From India, New Delhi
palani_skm
Mr. Aravind,
The contributions towards PF and ESI to be paid in State Bank of India only. What you have to do is, the prescribed challan under the schemes to be filled up and present the same in the Bank along with a cheque favouring " yourself towards PF contributions / ESI contributions ". It is very important to have bank account with SBI for this purpose. In case you present a cheque of other bank, the paid in challan may be collected only after the realisation of your cheque amount.
You have to follow up immediately to collect the paid in challans from the bank otherwise chancea are there to loose your challans.
regartds
palani

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.