k_gupta
Well, I would explain to him that "HOT is RED" and if needed show him the feel of warm-hot....

k_gupta
What I feel, is that red is a color associated with heat, HOT (to touch and feel) . So if the blind person knows the feel of a hot object, one can always tell him that this color is Red (HOT)

remyarun
Its Simple ..................... Hand a red color cloth to the blind man and ask him to stand with the cloth in front of a bull, there is no better explanation than this........ hey friends , wht do u say ?

18shilp
hi ppl....
The color of red is often associated with the warmth and love.....so a blind person who has not seen red color must have felt love and warmth and dis way he can get the idea about the same......
Regards
Shilpi Jain

From India, Delhi
anju_anju
i think that a blind person w’id hardly contradict as whatever u say him ....is that a color of red is red he wld believe it ....coz he never know what the color was ???
From India, New Delhi
KIRAN SANGLE
Fatima A blind man can’t see the read colour when he looks towards sun,if not satisfied then ask any blind man or and docter. Tell me if i m wrong. :icon1: Thanks.

kkn
..................You are sitting in front of a panel for an Interview... They ask you only one question... You have to make the right impression with the answer. Normal rules of giving an answer apply here as in if the answer is too long the interviewer might get bored, if it's too obvious, you fail to make a dent. And the worst part... there is............ NO RIGHT ANSWER.
So here's the question:
How will you describe the colour red to a person who is blind from birth....................???
Its simple as that he might have come accrossed the heat sensation. So Hot can be described as the Red color...

From India, Madras
sarini.sood
hi Bipin I would ask the blind person to think of heat and anger. That would give him a feel of the colour. Let me know how is it.
From India, New Delhi
kkn
I would have so they associate the colors with things they can touch, taste, smell, hear... all the other senses they have. Example...
Blue... ice
White... cotton
Pink... sticky cotton candy
Red... rose... soft petals... pricking thorns
Green... freshly cut grass
Yellow... the warmth of the hot sun
These are there codes to imagine the colors, There is not point in aruguing. the color what see may not be a red too. Because someone has named we have been practicing it by from childhood this red, yellow and soo on. like that they imagine and fix the colors of their own....:?: Plz

From India, Madras
amod
Hi All,
There is no any specific answer to it but one can use his conscience to let the blind man answer for one question which is "does he know the sign and color of the board that talks about danger"? which is as obvious that he will reply to it as red and cross sign..
Then, whereever we want him to understand red color we will simply ask him that this color relates to the color of danger..
Should it been OK, then inform otherwise suggest..
Rgds,
Amod,
HR Manager

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.