No Tags Found!

maddy1009
Its simple, if you observe that if you take a person under the sunlight & ask him to look directly at sun, you will find red color onto your eyes. This should be the possible answer.
From India, Hyderabad
deep44anand
i xplain it as a colouur for hot lite, fire and anger in this way he will atleast make up his maind that whe a thing is read its a hot colour and it creates agresiveness in u
From India, New Delhi
rajaphale
BTW what is the purpose of this question? What is the interviewer trying to find out? Anyone red (read!!) the book "How to move Mount Fuji?"? Regards,

bharat Joshi
[quoif the person is blind from birth he can feel any color by giving any example
te=bipin_baroda;425800]..................You are sitting in front of a panel for an Interview... They ask you only one question... You have to make the right impression with the answer. Normal rules of giving an answer apply here as in if the answer is too long the interviewer might get bored, if it's too obvious, you fail to make a dent. And the worst part... there is............ NO RIGHT ANSWER.
So here's the question:
How will you describe the colour red to a person who is blind from birth....................???
take a minute to think about it... Go ahead...[/quote]

From India, Mumbai
suchitra pattnaik

He blind but not deaf or dumb so,tell him the way he feels while touching blood and smelling a red rose or while going near to fire which is even red colour .
Still even if he does't understand, I'll say better to not explain he is blind from all aspects not only in seeing even in hearing,smelling and touching or feeling .
It indirectly shows the interviwer wants to know, are you able to think something which seems to be impossible be but not in real,there are possibilities to make it possible.
Suchitra pattnaik .

From India, Kochi
sekhargc
A few answers i could relate are relating it to anger/hotness. for a person blind from birth no colour makes sense. the better way is relating them to feelings. fundamental question i got was why we need to explain in a way the person cannot understand and try hard to explain lot more things to make it understand; making it further complicated.

chilprakash
i would explain the blind man that the colour red is an experience that makes your guide stop you while ur walking out through the midst of noisy horns,bells and smoke.
From India, Kottayam
Krish.privam

Hey Guys,
seen most of your answers.
Red is a symbol of passion, heat, deep love.
I would ask the person to imagine getting angry to the core or feel passionate love for some one and would tell the person that RED is like that.
Do let me know my score ! ! !
Thanks,
Vamsi

From India, Hyderabad
resource humanbeing

Hello Friends,
It's A very Interesting and logical.
I explain to blind person in that way-
RED is not only colour But Also it's a Symbol of Trust , Love , Passion, Heat And Beauty.
TRUST In RED=
In marriage when Bridegroom Apply Kumkum to Bride at time it convert in Faith OR Trust Which is Created most beautiful moment of couple's Life.
LOVE In RED=
In Rose, Symbol of heartiest Feeling of Love which show delication Towards to own Love.
PASSION In RED=
In KUMkum When mother/sister apply to son/brother For Success.
HEAT In RED=
In Angry It's show warmness of somebody.
In birth blind person have EXTRA SENSITIVITY for feeling so i Described RED in Feeling.:icon1:
"GO FORTH AND SEEK, FURTHER UP, YOU WILL FIND GLORY"

From India, Jaipur
Prajith.S
hi,
First of all, to differentiate differant colors is difficult for a blind person.
but when i read this post, i found this concept very intersting....
Every person can have imagination. so if you ask me this question, my reply would be...
For a blind person, i think he can imagine a color BLACK.
then ask the blind to imagine the opposite of black which is WHITE.
THEN , a mix of BLACK and WHITE would be GREY..
so you get 3 colors...BLACK, WHITE & GREY...
Now give the blind a RED rose or RED chilly. tell him that its color is RED.
which means that it is not BLACK, WHITE OR GREY.
then the primary colors...RED, GREEN & BLUE.
If you succeed telling him the differance between GREEN & BLUE,
then the final color is RED....Simple :-D
Think beyond the Box
Regards
Prajith.S

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.