abirami.hr
Hi Garima,I’m sorry to say that.... I did not saw your posting.. But, I’m interested participating in the meeting.. Who you let me know the meeting date, pls...
From India, Madras
K.Ravi

Dear Friend,
Tell me how many people does it take to conduct a meeting,
MORE THAN ONE :-D
AND U WERE TOTAL 4 STILL U DID NOT CONDUCT.
MAY BE JUST INFORM THAT WE ARE CONDUCTING A INITIAL MEET ON ----- DATE , KINDLY REGISTER BEFORE --------- DATE.
AND CONDUCT WHETHER PEOPLE COME OR NOT...
Regds
RAVI

From India, Pune
paras.itm
Hey Ravi,
I really appreciate your zeal and ready to go approach... Lets not discuss or comment wat has happened.... we all are at same page with a common objective.... so instead of killing time lets plan for the next big thing which is about to happen in near future.
Regards
Paras

From India, Surat
abirami.hr
I will go with paras.. We don’t want to waste time yet.. Lets arrange for the meeting, let the interested people attend the meeting.
From India, Madras
abirami.hr
Dear Runa,I’m residing at Chennai. May I know the reason why you asked for my location???
From India, Madras
Runa Patil

Dear Abirami,
Glad to see your interest and replies in this post.
This is local forum of Chandigarh. We are conducting these meetings in Chandigarh itself. If you can join, you are most welcome to Ignited Minds (CiteHR), Chandigarh.

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.