No Tags Found!

fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Send Gentle reminder for accepting the resignation send by you, with a line stating that if no response received from their end it would be assumed that the resignation is accepted from the date of the said letter.
Would appreciate if you could send all the documents through registered AD if your HR/Reporting Manager is not situated where your office is located.

From India, Ahmadabad
kannanmv

Dear Mr.Ramesh
As you have already made up your mind to quit your current employment lasting 3 months, in my opinion instead of raising it as a query in CiteHR you could have gone ahead and joined your previous employer without a relieving letter from your current employer.
On the other hand as you have raised this as a query, I wish to respond to this.
If your previous boss had so much of attachment to you, why did he allow you to drift to a new employment. My view is do not take chances in your career when you are at cross roads, obtaining a relieving letter after fulfilling your obligations with your current employer is considered the best option.
It is for you to take the call. We can only suggest.
Regards
M.V.Kannan

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.