Anonymous
Hi Everyone, I want to leave this job as it is very disorganised and my employer is overburdening me. I have told him about the family reasons and very nicely conveyed that due to family reasons I won't be able to work for some time. I asked him if he wanted to go for temporary hire and is now threatening to send a legal notice. He is asking me to serve 30 days' notice or give him 2 months' salary for his loss. I joined in the month of May and worked till July. During the end of July and August, I was busy so I told him that I wanted to discontinue.
Please tell me if he can take any legal case against me. He has also terminated a few of the employees out of the blue and told them to find another job.
Please help me. This is a Gurgaon-based company.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Appointment Letter (2) (1).pdf (1.23 MB, 19 views)

VB@1234
Hi please help me know if the attached appointment letter is valid or not?
Joining-May 23
Worked till July 2023
My employer is threatening me that he will be taking legal consequences and if I want that to not happen then I should either serve 30 days notice or pay him 2 months of salary.
Please take out a few minutes of your time and go through my appointment letter and let me know if there is anything that he can do to me.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Appointment Letter (2) (1).pdf (1.23 MB, 14 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Whenever possible try to serve 30 days and get relieved amicably.
From India, Madras
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi As already suggested in other thread try and complete one month notice. As a least option you may abscond but it is not advisable.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.