nithya_hr

Malii if ur right hand itches u will spend more dear... If left hand itches u will receive money so today stay at home calmly
From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

Yes yes offcourse. Husband log ka left palm itch ho raha hoga.... coz they are going to empty their pockets today !
From India, Mumbai
nithya_hr

Yes.. But some expense can occur to Mallii and sikha very soon... u may or may not share here but u guyss will remember me while spending it.........
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Nits really u have black spots in ur tongue............Just now i spent Rs. 1200 for ticket booking to Madurai for Diwali..........Sponsered Rs. 200 for collegue birthday and Rs. 100 for topup
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

No dear.. I Told na if right hand itches , u will spend .. My experience.....
Its not black spot in the tongue dear.... its ur right hand !!
Now u believe it ?????????
Hmmm even if it is expense of 10 rs it is considered ....

From India, Madras
Nagendra Krishna
People say when they r going out, should not ask wer r u going??? If some one asks, Work will not happen..???
Reason:- If u r going for some very personal reason, then u cant tell them.....
so that is y elders tell in this way....!!!!
Is it bit logical???
Regards,
Nagendra Krishna.
MSW HR-Student

From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

Yes Nagendra I agree. Also, it is sometimes irritating if some one unwanted asks you where you are going, so the superstition must have been formulated....
From India, Mumbai
Nagendra Krishna
:confused:thank u MR. Shika.... yea u r also rite it'll be irritating if some neighbours or outsiders asks (which some neighbours regularly do)...... since itz like poking nose into our personal matters.......:huh::icon6:
From India, Madras
Polytope
I would like to point out an interesting thing. Some "superstitions" are not really superstitions. One has to be broadminded and consider the this subject matter thoughtfully.

For example, in India there is a superstition that if a cat (especially a black one) happens to cross your path when you are on your way for some important task, then that task is not going to be accomplished and you have to turn back. Of course many "scientific" and "rational" minded people will immediately reject it as superstition and would say it makes no sense. But if you consider the hand of God in our lives, according to Indian Vedic philosophy, events such as these (in this case a black cat crossing your path) is just an indication (a "signal") by the agents of God... it is God's way of telling you that your task is not going to be accomplished, just as a bright red traffic signal tells you that a vehicle must stop. Now what is the scientific reason behind the red light causing a vehicle to stop? It is just a "message" to say that "stop! there is danger ahead". Similarly God has his own way of arranging "signals" for us through His agents (nature, demigods etc.). Now, one may say, if I plan and make a cat cross a person's path while he is about to get some important work done, and still his work does get accomplished, then this idea is proved false. But here the signal or event has occurred artificially and not by its own accord (by God's plan). If one actually investigates such events and analyses their consequences one shall find them to be so.

From India, Pune
Pachpatil
Sorry to have interrupt but the thread is interesting, as said, if we cut our nails in the night obviously it came from time when after evening only source of light was the moon, so the cut pieces would shatter in the house creating unhygienic environment.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.