No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello,

I am a recent graduate and I got an on-campus offer from Big MNC. I actually waited a long, and it's been a year and we have not received any response regarding my joining. So, I tried off-campus jobs and luckily I got an offer from one of the companies with comparatively less package than the offer I had. Keeping the current situation in mind, I joined the new company and within 17 days of joining, I got communication regarding my joining from the MNC since the new company has no bond or any regulations I resigned from the company and completed all the exit formalities out there. In addition, I have a copy of the mail as "Resignation accepted" from my Manager and the Document where I have completed the Exit Declaration along with the mail of Exit formalities sent from my HR. As I requested them for the Relieving letter, they informed me that since it's less time period of working they may check from their side regarding the issuance of this based on the company policies.

So, now I am joining the MNC as a Fresher, so My query is should I need to tell them about my previous 17 days of experience and all the other details, I am worried that If I tell them the same, they will ask for my relieving letter. If I didn't tell the same is there any chance that they could find my work experience by any means? For your reference, My PF account is not yet created since I left early from the previous company.

Please let me know your views. Thanks in Advance.

From India
KK!HR

You have to be sure about PF, as PF membership starts from day 1 of employment. If they are showing that salary was paid, howsoever small the amount may be, they have to show PF deduction and account for it. They are not likely to take risks unless there is a clear understanding of this. Better you talk to the previous employer and get clarity on PF coverage and then only take a decision.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.