No Tags Found!

gowri-shanker
Hi,

My name is Gowri shankar.D i was working as HR&Admin in my previous company caxid tech. Since, i was the sole HR for 40 people in 3 depts i was able to learn the administrative and recruitment side of HR and the importance of policies and regulations enforcement in an org. When the effects of pandemic started to show our business suffered as a result our founder laid me and a whole dept off, so, i have decided to move on and i'm eyeing on my next job in HRBP role. Since, i was able to implement strategic initiatives like training and appraisal initiatives(360 deg asessment especially for the IT dept and rest later) i think have gained some insight in to the strategic nature of HR's role in an org and because of losing my job abruptly to pandemic i'm moving on. So, i was wondering how to fill that role other than you know finiding articles abt the strategic nature of that job online so as to come to a strategic mindset, but you need data on a challenge or problem right especially in org's to come there. Since i couldn't find about conversations on what tools they use to handle what data, i was wondering if anyone of you experts can point me in that direction or the resource tools used by them or a sample data/DB and sample case studies for me to work on before hitting the job market plus i would also like to know how to get in to that mindset, which i would appreciate very much.

Thank you,

Gowri Shanaker.D

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.