vinay22.professional

Hello all, Being HR professionals, all of you might have heard about the NHRD network, which was reccognised by Harvard, as one of the top 4 networks to learn by listening. There are chapters established all over india. It conducts seminars on a weekly basis, given by the people experienced in the industry. The membership of NHRD is really worth having. Also, it is conducting an international conference about "Mastering Change" in November, at Delhi. Speakers include, Noel Tichy, Charles Handy and many more that you would dream to listen to. It is a 3 day conference and costs only 13000/- for non-members, 12000/- for members.
The membership details of NHRD network are, available at www.nhrd.com
Individual Life member - 5100/-
Join immediately, as the rates may go up at any time. You also receive a regular monthly news letter from them.
For any more details you can contact me at
Regards,
VINAY

From India
Imrankhan
Hi,
Good Morning. I have been trying to join in this membership but I could not make it up because I dont find the chennai office address.
I have a contact number but nobody is responding to that number.
Kindly let me know the chennai office address.
Plz reconfirm the website address of NHRD.
Regards,
Imrankhan

From India, Madras
Aanchal

Sir, R d student members invited also??? me in the process of application! regards aanchal
From India, Mumbai
msanjaykumaar@gmail.com
friends,
Those of u who are serious to become LIFE MEMBER OF NHRD,ONLY SHOULD CONTACT:
HEAD HUNTERS BIZ, DIRECTOR, PLACEMENT SERVICES- FINANCE PROFESSIONALS- C.A, C.W.A, C.S & ACCOUNTING TECHINICIANS,
CELL: 9962126661,CHENNAI
ALONG WITH FOLLOWING ENCLOSURES:
TAKE 2 PROFILE WITH 2 PHOTO'S
PAYMENT ONLY BY CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF : NHRD CHENNAI CHAPTER FOR RS.5,100/- & A SERVICE CHARGE IN CASH OF RS.250/- FOR SERVICE RENDERED NAMELY:
APPLICATION,
SUBMISSION & ACTIVATION OF MEMBERSHIP ETC,
REGARDS.
MJF LION M.SANJAY CUMAR,
CHENNAI

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.