avickc1
To All, Can we stop PF account. As when we had statred there were 20 employees & now only 9 , so can we stop paying PF and also stop deducting PF form staffs. Reply
From India, Calcutta
chandan2ykpankaj

Dear Friend,
No matter if the employee’s strength is 9. Employer is bound to pay PF contribution after registration under Provident Fund till then liquidation of the company or 0 employees.

Regards

Pankaj Chandan:)

From India, New delhi
Anurag Jain

Hi, I am agreed with Pankaj. Once the organisation covered under the PF Act, it must be deducted as per the rules even if the number of employees become below 20. Anurag
From India, Jaipur
nehakhale

I totally agree with the above writers...but in case you want to stop with the PF...u can stop it by increasing the basicsi.e more that Rs.6500 and also you need to ask your existing employees to write a letter that they are not looking for PF during their tenure with your organization.
Further Process will be as the employees will be given a new joining and after 2 months of the joining date their PF amount will be returned and they will have to sign the PF form 10 Cfor claiming their PF.
In this way you can stop paying PF while..u would be even covered under the Act...so when ever u again want to start paying PF you can start with that.
you will coem under the act untill and unless there is even a single employee is under PF. the director cannot be removed from PF by this method therefore u will only have to process PF for director.
Hope i might have given some valuable inputs...
Regards,
Neha

From India, Bhopal
Rajeev Verma

Yes, any Industry once covered under the PF Act will remain covered forever till the company is closed down.
From India, Delhi
Rajeev Verma

You cannot do that any employee who is covered under the PF will remain covered under the Act even if his/her Basic+D.A. increases beyond Rs.6500.00. But you can limit the PF deduction on Rs.6500.00.
From India, Delhi
sivadasanvasu

I agree with Mr.Rajeev Verma. We can`t stop the deduction of PF of an employee, once who is covered under PF Act, but we can limit the deduction on Rs.6500/-. Regards, Sivadasan
From India, Udaipur
mukesh_pj
Hi,
My name is Mukesh Sharma, Mai WLC India Ltd, Jaipur me job karta hu. or pichhale 2 year se mera pf deduct ho raha ha, lekin mere pass pf department ki koi receipt nahi aayi ha. Me ye janana chahata hu ki ab tak mere account me kitana amount jama ho gaya ha. My PF Account No. is DL-27308-176, mera mail id ha [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bXVrZXNoQHdpZ2FuaW5kaW Eub3Jn[/IMG], [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bXVrZXNoX3BqQHlhaG9vLm NvLmlu[/IMG] , my mobile no. is 09252444405, please aap mujhe bataye ki me kaise apana amount pata kar sakta hu. kya sahi me mera amount cut raha ha. ya nahi. please mujhe guide kijiye.

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.