No Tags Found!

A Tandan
Hello everyone,
I am doing a project in an organization in which i am asked to "empower sales force". How do i go about it. Is there a particular method for this.Can please anyone help.
regards
A Tandan

From India, Mumbai
Govavi
I am actually in the business of co-ed sports teams. We have recently begun targeting businesses as future clients to sign up as a team together. One of our reasons for success is it motivates and empowers businesses to work together, focusing on team building while having a lot of fun. I recommend doing an activity outside of the office together, offering incentives if the team wins or any other ideas you have. Just a few questions I have for you:

I need help in determining exactly why HR companies would want to work with us. We are a sports league in San Diego and want to start targeting businesses to sign up as a team.

Just a few questions:

How long does it typically take to implement new programs in the businesses HR department?

How does HR offer programs to employees?

What is the best way to approach someone who works in the HR department?

Do you believe that joining a co-ed sports team would boost employee moral throughout your business and add an element of fun to a sometimes stressful environment?

What type of networking groups should I join to meet people in HR?

Any other recommendations that you would suggest to approach businesses with our adult sports league?

Thank you for your time, answering any of these questions would be a big help in creating future business prospects for our growing company.

From United States, San Diego
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.