asish.chakraborty
Dear Seniors,
We want a guideline to prepare a policy and procedure on "CONTAINER BROKEN SEAL". It is very urgent requirement for GSV Audit.
Please help me.....
Thanks/Regards
Asish Chakraborty
Executive HR.
Linc Pen & Plastics Ltd.
Serakole

From India, Calcutta
Yahiya Bin Yunus
Asish Chakraborty
Executive HR.
Linc Pen & Plastics Ltd.
Serakole
Dear Mr. Asish. I got your name from Cite HR where you posted some requirements for GSV audit. I am also a Manager of Compliance and at present I am preparing CAP of my GSV Audit. I am working at Export Processing Zone in Chittagong city Country Bangladesh. It will be my please if we can share our ideas an views about different audit eg. GSV, CT-PAT, FCCA etc. My. email address is and . My mobile ni is 880 1911547633. May i get your details to communicate and give and get some ideas and documentations.
Regards
Y B Yunus

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
vinodhmv
Dear Sir, We need a guideline to prepare a policy and procedure on "CONTAINER BROKEN SEAL". It is very urgent requirement for GSV Audit. Please help me..... Thanks/Regards Vinod
From India, Coimbatore
Saarth
Dear All Pls advise what is Broken Case Policy as per CTPAT (for Garment industry)? Also advise Broken Seal policy if different ? Also need Sharp Tool Policy thks Saarth
From India, Mumbai
Saarth
Hi Ashish Can you share the Broken seal policy if you have it Saarth
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.