No Tags Found!

archana18k
Hi Since i don not have own bank account ,Can i withdraw my pf by giving a joint account details with my mother,primary account holder being my mother.i resigned last year and currently not working.
From India, Bangalore
Manish Bali

Archana,
Better you open your own account, if it is nationalized Bank, it will be better. You must have your all required ID's, you open it easily to avoid any difficulty to get your PF.
Manish Bali

From India, Delhi
bcarya

Dear Archana,
As you have mentioned that your Joint a/c is with your mother, So plz. note that it is not valid for withdrawal of PF. Joint a/c is valid only in case of with Spouse.
So, it is better to open your own a/c. It may be in any bank, but the bank should have NEFT facility, which is must, as now EPFO is setting the withdrawal cases through NEFT only.
Hope this will help you.

From India, Delhi
archana18k
Thank you so much bcarya for your valuable information.I think I have to go with joint account with spouse since I don’t have any sort of address proof for new own bank account.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.