No Tags Found!

discusshr

Dear CRK
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your concern, infact members like you are examples that proves that citehr is not merely an informative site rather it is an awareness site alongwith.
Proud to be a member of this site.
thanks & regards
discusshr

From India
smbhappy

There is no harm in receiving the emails. But if you think it is a spam, report the same to the mailing host or debar from receiving mail in your inbox from that address.
Surendera M. Bhanot
919-888-810-811

From India, Chandigarh
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Dear Surendra,
Thankyou for your feedback and response.....
But please remember......
Some emails may harm our system just by opening the email or downloading the email attachment. Remote access or hacking can happen through that........ It happens and happened....
However, the same message is being conveyed by all and to all to report spam / block or just delete the email if it found to be sent by unknown / anonymous / irrelevant subject......

CRK

From India, Vijayawada
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

These are some sort of emails with similar intention.....

"My name is Mr. Al-hawshabi Karim, A Yemen national I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot
do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars($18,000,000,00) that I
have with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to charity organizations.

N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT you will take out 20% of this funds for your effort and time.

Regards,
Mr.Al-hawshabi Karim.
I WOULD WANT YOU TO REACH ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL IF
YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME"

Most of you people may also have got these kind of emails......

This is just to create awareness to our members, who didn't face these kind........ till now...

CRK

From India, Vijayawada
smbhappy

Dear CRK,
I respect your views.
The Emails are bad only if you fail to recognize them. It does not matter from whichever source (even other than Cite HR) they come. Unless the source is recognized, one should not touch them, and delete them without a pause.
Moreover, the mail clients are these days equipped with a host of goodies to scan the mails that are spam, threat and virus laden. You can also switch on the add-ons for further safety. The Firewalls and the virus scanner are also helpful.
Emails are threat only when you are careless. Otherwise it is a wonderful tool of communication and information sharing.

From India, Chandigarh
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Another email follows -
from yvonne yvy <yvonneloveoo3599@att.net>
reply-to
to
date Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 3:06 AM
subject hi
signed-by att.net
hide details 3:06 AM (11 hours ago)
Hello Dear!!!,
I am Yvonne,a pretty girl,i just read through your profile at(www.citehr.com) and i was deeply moved. I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use the chance to get to know you. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature. I think we should use every chance to be friends. Reply me through my private email address Email
so that I will send you my pictures and more details to you, I still hope for your reply into my box, have a pleasant day,
Yvonne.
CRK

From India, Vijayawada
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

--- On Fri, 18/3/11, samira cole <samiracolee12@att.net> wrote:
Subject:
To:
Date: Friday, 18 March, 2011, 7:08 PM
Hello dear. How are you today? I hope all is well with you. It's my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile, which really interest me in having communication with you, if you have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. I will be grateful if you write me through my e-mail, for you to know more, about each other. I hope to hear from you, as i wish you nice day.
yours samira

From India, Vijayawada
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

ONE MORE EMAIL -

Thursday, 7 April, 2011 12:27 PM

From: "mercy jamal" <mercyjamall@hotmail.co.uk>Add sender to Contacts

To:

My Dear,

Warm greetings from me,

I apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me my Dear if you see this message in Spam of your mailbox, it will be because I sent it with low internet connection.

i am happy to get in contact with you after my prayer to god for a direction to find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated to write to you after seen your contact

(www.citehr.com ),I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprised but God have his own way of bringing people together my dear. i am hear to seek your advice of which i know that it will helps me to overcome my situation,

i am presently single above all God fearing girl,My dearest,In your usual time, may it please you to write me back in my email address. So that i will explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you.Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks your love.A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.Thanks and remain blessed

Yours mercy jamal.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

, , , , , , , ,

From India, Vijayawada
TELIKEPALLI

Dear CRK, Thanks a lot for alarmed people thru this precious thread...Really your efforts are appreciative. We should alert these kind of fake mails. Regards, TSK
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.