latalalwani
Dear Seniors, Can you please guide me on the process of getting the Apprentice Act registered. We are not yet registered into this act but have issued the offer letters to the candidates to join as an Apprentice. Can I go ahead with this . Please guide me whether can we get a bond signed from the candidates joining our organization as an apprentice.
Thank you
Lata Lalwani.

From India, Indore
latalalwani
Dear All, 10 views and no suggestions?............... Kindly take some time for this query too.... dear Seniors, waiting for your revert. Regards Lata Lalwani.
From India, Indore
skhota

Dear Lata,
To day I have seen your posting.Since you are appointing some persons as Apprentice in your Organization,the Apprenticeship Act will not applicable for them.The said Act applies in case your Organization/Establishment has been directed by your State Apprenticeship Adviser/concerned govt. Authority to engage statutory Apprentices(who are passed out ITI/Diploma Engineering students required to undergo such apprenticeship training and who are not your employees).
yours sicerely,
SKHota

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.