No Tags Found!

akshadavichare@gmail.com

If company is having 23 calendar days leaves. (company is having Saturday and Sunday as weekly off and also 25th is Christmas - public holiday and 1st January 20 is also public holiday)
1) In above is the case and employee apply for 23 continues leaves from 2nd December 19 then when he can resume office - on 24th December or on 06th Jan 20.
2) If he went on leave from 2nd Dec 19 and resuming office on 09th December then total how many leaves we can deduct - 5 or 7 leaves.
3) Please let me know is there any calendar leave policy in India.

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Akshadevi,
It would be fair to answer your query only after knowing the leave policy of your firm. Subject to this, I would give my first impression.
1) 23 days leave effective from 2.12.2019(includes 2nd), therefore he has to resume duty on 24th which is a working day. Then he can avail paid holiday on 25th (Christmas).
2) If avails leave from 2.12.19 he'll be on leave till 6th, availing 7th & 8th as weekly off and then resume on Monday. Hence debit 5 days only.
3) If your firm is located in Mumbai, you have to follow leave list published by the Govt.of Maharashtra. This should be concurrently apply with your leave policy.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.