No Tags Found!

Roopika

I must say Umesh that u have traced my situation very accurately..& what ever you are saying is 80% correct...if i evaluate the things....

I have worked for my company since the day i ve joined it, juss like a "Donkey with a Fox Mind" and my Loyalty and Faithfulness towards it like a "good Dog". (Still trying to maintain the degree)

As now i really feel that after whole one month i am realising that my earlier traits are soming back again but with a little bit of lower degree...

Well i'll definately keep all your suggestions in mind... thanks a lot for the same...

Even though My authories are too good to be in parallel i do believe that "Being a good person is like a goal keeper. No matter how many goals we have saved. People will remember only the one that we missed."

and thanks Aj...I'll surely dont give a single chance to anyone to think that my present situation is the reason for my resignation....i'll surely try to throw my best shots.. :D

:) Best REgards, :)

"R"

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.