No Tags Found!

samarjit82

Dear Friends
Thnks all of you for your presence in Orissa forum. We are going to plan out A cite hr meeting at Bhubaneswar, Orissa on 1st week of July....
I need suggestions and feed back from all the members..
Regards
samarjit rout
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2FtYXJqaXQ4MkBnbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG] [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2FtYXJqaXQ4MkB5YWhvby 5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, Bhubaneswar
john_jsr
Hi to all art lovers,
I like to share my feelings and one good news with you that from last many times i am looking for Klimt, monet, Van Gogh reproductions but can't get
succeed at last i found this site where i got a unlimited range of Klimt, monet, Van Gogh reproductions is like dream comes true. If you are art lover & looking for any type of paintings, Klimt , monet reproductions, Van Gogh reproductions, etc.
So just visit once here.
Thanks
Admin

From India, Ludhiana
epanda

Dear All Visitors, Please do sign in and strengthen the forum. We have started this as a special thread. Regs, Ellora
From India, Bhubaneswar
epanda

Dear Samarjit, The event is definitely going to happen. Lets plan for a day /two after taking consent from the members of the forum and finalise the date. Regs, Ellora
From India, Bhubaneswar
epanda

Dear Smarjit, Lets plan the event in the month of July after taking consent from the members regarding date. Regs, Ellora
From India, Bhubaneswar
samarjit82

Ok I am on the way to finalize the date of the event. need suggestion from all members too. regards samarjit
From India, Bhubaneswar
upani

hello all,
It would be fine if the meet happens in the month of July.We can discuss the latest happenings and developments in HR,since many HR professionals are coming from various industry,it can be a great platform for sharing knowledge,
Regards
Upanee Dash

From India, Bhubaneswar
chittabrat

Dear all Did any get togather took place in the month of July in BBSR? If yes, what points were discussed and when next the meet is going to happen, plz let me know also. Chitta
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.