yuyudin
A lot of people post for jobs in this forum. Have you ever recruited HR professionals here? What is the quality of candidates that you get? Has it ever worked out for someone? Would like to know if there are any 'success stories'?
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"they are rare and are gems ;-"
May be true But what are the criteria?
I think the thread starter wants to know which seeker got what with what background means eligibility qualification,experience and placement with package.I think by 'success stories' he means this.

From India, Delhi
deadsoul2011

I am not talking about recruiting people from this site I am talking that there are very few and rare members who have got excellent knowledge in HR and always ready to help people, and whether those HR want a change in their job or not is another thing, but there are very few members who are true HR s rest are just jujubi
From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"I am not talking about recruiting people from this site...." So you are not talking what the thread starter expects. To the point please?
From India, Delhi
PROPELLANT

To our very short term experience we have not found any good fitment for Sr HR positions for companies like
kellogg's and ONGC.
Even the response/query was not there. I really assume the scaracity of senior HR People active here vice versa
some friends highlighting their organisational HR needs often flies off thereafter(not responding) nor rationally
giving you chance of representation. A small fuzzy add and a series of profile line ups and business follow ups...
We have tried to ask senior HR people for we are working with and not even 1% are active here. isnt it really
amazing?

From India, Mumbai
yuyudin
Thanks for all your responses. I'm actually looking to gauge at the quality of real HR professionals on CiteHR. So far, I find that there's a lot of poor communications skills and people wanting to just post anything. While some of it is great stuff, a lot of it seems to be junk and folks trying to solicited things (aka spam). How much of it is real and worthwhile?
From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,

I understand this an effort to brain storm and add value to this community.

Here's my experience. I had joined this community 5 years back and have an immense respect for the members and seniors from who I learnt so much. Be it practical HR or working knowledge. I have gained it all from this community. There have been several leaders such as Leo Lingham, Samvedan, Simhan, ArchnaHR, Rajat Joshi and other who are not just senior leaders from the industry but have been consistently contributing for other's benefit. These are just few names from the million members who have been contributing here.

This community have a vast member base. Right from industry leaders ,noted authors, practicing HR Managers upto students who are 'considering' MBA. The diversity add on to the freshness of this community. Though on the downside , no one feels there are people belonging to their domain.

Its a personal choice to connect and find like-minded people and learn. I owe my best of learnings and contacts to this community.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

The CiteHR is the wonderful platform not only for the HRites but also for those who are in IR, Admin, Facilities and Accounts departments. Wherever we are heldup due to some want of material knowledge even the Google search is ending up at CiteHR only,
(As a matter of fact I came to know and have joined in the forum while searching for some material in Google) which is cherished with full of knowledge.
As said by Ms. (Cite Contribution) in this site we can feel our ownness and belongingness, which may not be available in any website.
Thanks for giving an opportunity to express our feeling about the site.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
skhadir

Dear All,
I don't think so this site was launched with an intention or objective that could support recruitment process. I firmly believe that, this site is "OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE WITH UNLIMITED GURU'S & SHISHYAA'S" as everyone is interested to share, learn and acquire knowledge.

Obviously quality of this community is the best because they had contributed a lot. That means quality of the candidates should be THE BEST!!!!!

If someone is posting resourceful information, we cant judge his/her performance relevant to professional life. But, we all do appreciate their knowledge, as many had invested sincere efforts to support the rest, whoever had visited this website with a hope that they will acquire relevant information or some kind of support, guidance, appreciation etc.

I agree with Ms. (Cite Contribution) and others as well as i am studying couple of members of citehr and i found they are simply best.

I owe a lot to this community including active/participative members as well, as i had learned more from their post and i should say still i am learning......as this site tried his level best to quench my thirst for information. Infact this site is a platform for my case study on ATTITUDE and HUMAN BEHAVIOUR.........and lot more related to HR DOMAIN.

So aren't we all SUCCESSFULL being a member of this website? AREN'T WEEEEEEEE?.......what else we can share.....THIS IS THE BIGGEST SUCCES STORY OF CITEHR MEMBERS.

Truly, this site is NO.1 in INDIA and i hope we all will take it to INTERNATIONAL LEVEL as very few Indians knew about this website including other country nationals including our neighbor country PAKISTAN.

Wish you good luck to all members.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

The subject is NOT whether or not there are gems in citehr. The subject is "What is the quality of candidates you find on CiteHR.com?" Focus is on "candidates" on which it is yet to be focused.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.