No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Will organization do BGV for counter offer employee provided?
From India, Nalgonda
saswatabanerjee

What exactly is the meaning of your question?
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Simply, I can say how the counter offer are verified whether the offer is genuine or not. If not can we show the counter offer by adding some amount to CTC will that work ?

In detail below :

I got offer company A for x CTC and company B for y CTC
I negotiated company A to revise offer same as company B offered stating offered me as (y + 10%) by editing B offer. ( All calculations are perfect).

So, now company A offered same as B company. (y+10%)
After entering into the Company A will they do verification B offer are they truly released me offer for y+10%

From India, Nalgonda
umakanthan53

In short, it seems that the poster had inflated the CTC offered by Company B on his own. It also seems that the poster himself has realized now that what he had done is not ethical and that guilty feeling alerts him whether his act would come to light if a BGV is done by Company A.

Certainly it is possible if the scope of the BGV includes not only the verification of previous employment but also the previous offers the candidate mentioned. Particularly, since the poster has mentioned that he himself edited the offer of the sum of y by Company B as ' y+' in order to get the higher package from Company A. It is nothing but tampering with record for the sake of personal gain and as such it would clearly prove that he is not a reliable person.

If the BGV process is restricted to previous employment only, of course it may not come to light.

However, the poster should bear in mind honesty is the best policy for every job aspirant. He could have negotiated for a higher package since the same was also offered by another which he didn't accept.

From India, Salem
saswatabanerjee

I understand your question now
It is unfortunately a sad reflection on current level of honesty as well as corporate culture.

I am sure many people have done this.
The BVG would be difficult because no company will share an offer made to an employee who has not joined. But if you are unlucky, and they do call to check (you never know when an HR from one company may be a friend of HR in another company), they may actually share the information unofficially.

But frankly, your behaviour disgusts me.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.