No Tags Found!

Aditi Sharma

Hi Bhavna, Can’t really help you much with motivation, but I have done a few things on team building and time management so do feel free if you have any clarifications. Regards, Aditi
From India, Ahmadabad
Aditi Sharma

cgnanij, You were looking for something on Stress Management? Forwarding across a self - introductory exercise that should help relieve internal negativity. Regards, Aditi
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc self_introductory_exercise_389.doc (22.0 KB, 278 views)

Sumik

Hi all I have some stuff,see if it is of any use to you.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc tricky_questions_163.doc (31.0 KB, 220 views)

ash_achu

1. TAble tennis and badminton facility (Very old and common cost effective practice )
2. Gym facility (modern and preferred idea)
3. Yoga classes (very essential in modern times)
4. Day care for Employees children
rgds
achu

From India, Mumbai
archana jog

One of the easiest could be to have a luncheon with a department and the supporting departments every quarter. This helps to remove all the barriers between departments. Specially the supporting departments who are usually involved in blaming each other.
I am sure you have departmental and organizational parties to celebrate different events, seasons etc....
shall post a few more if I think of.
Archana

From India, Mumbai
subhathammana

Hi,
Actually these are the recreation ideas I have. these may sound funny but are really really entertaining and you get a lot of relaxation.
The first one is organise a treasure hunt with a number of small presents here and there where they have to unlock the treasure using some clues. a lot of enjoyment and u need to sharpen the brain too find the gifts.
The second one is u can organise an anthyakshari.
If these are ok, then i can send you a lot more.
Subha

From India, Hyderabad
sethi.karishma@gmail.com

what all can we have in a recreation room in a hotel.... plz give some different ideas....
From India, Gurgaon
Brinal
Recreational ideas -
We are about 25-30 members working for a placement consultancy. I would like to know about some recreation ideas..Please could you suggest me with some ideas for Group activity.:icon1:

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.