pankaj_po

I think University of Mumbai (or erstwhile Bombay University )offers PHD in HR. Please find out. Regards, Pankaj Sharma Executive HR
From India, Bangalore
Amitmhrm

Hi Khyati,
A number of Institutes are there which provide PHd in HR.. even most of these are top ranked Institutes even..
IMT Ghaziabad, BITS Pilani, IIM Lucknow, and other IIMs as well..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
VIVEKAWIN
HI THIS IS VIVEKANANTHA, from Trichy... I am a pure HR Spect, and teach mmanagement at pg level... if you have any doubts i can clarify you ... this is for your info,.....with regards, vivekanantha

prasadkcharan

Mr Vivekanatha
Please give list of components which are not taxable in salry. Since we are planning to restructure current salary structure.
Please give your valuable suggestion in this regard at the earliest
Thanking you
Prasad

From India, Mumbai
Pramod.

Hi Khyti, Pls go through the attachment For Ph.D in Hr in Pune university. regards, Pramod. Hr Sai Garden +91-99230-17652.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Ph.D Revised .Rules_UGCNOrms.pdf (642.5 KB, 88 views)

renna
Hi all,
I am renni, i have done MBA with specialization in Hr, i am still looking forward to study IRPM, DLP,MSW or PHD in Hr, but from all this i want distance or part time collages, if you any one such collage pls let me know.
With regards,
Renni

From India, Pune
yash.n.n
Dear All,
I can help any working / non-working professional to get enrolled for Full time / Part time / Off campus Ph D program.
Feel free to revert me in case any one has any queries regarding your Ph D (even those who are pursuing can contact me in case they need any help).
Regards
M J Puri
+91 92745-23059
maulik@ima.edu.in

From India,
Hi Bharat

Hello Everyone!
One can contact at for doing Ph.D. in HR. The Nice Institute od Management And Information Technology (An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Institute) since, 2004 supports the students to complete Ph. D. in HR in UGC approved Universities. Interested can sent direct email and can get the necessary further information.
Thanks N Regards,
Bharatt

From India, Valsad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.