No Tags Found!

muruganb68
Hi Shoba
As Neetu said you can withdraw your PF accumulations even if you served for one month also (because that is your money). that means the amount recovered from your salary will be returned along with prevailing interest rate as per the PF act. Where as the equal amount of company contribution will not be returned if your are not served minimum period of six months, that too out of the company contribution (say i.e. 12%), 8.33% will goes to Pension fund and the balance 3.67% will remain in the PF fund. If anybody withdraws the PF amount with out serving six months their PF amount + 9.5% (present prevailing rate of interest) interest +3.67% of the company contribution +9.5% interest will be refunded. The 8.33% of company contribution will be retained by the PF authorities because of administrative difficulties.
For which you have to file Form 19.
Thanks and regards.
Murugan B
HR Manager - Hospitality industry.

From India, Madurai
dineshpillai
sorry seniors if im wrong Eligibility criteria 6 months is only for from10c not for from19 you can claim your provident fund even for single day
From India, Coimbatore
KRISHNAKALI

You can definitely withdraw PF even if you have worked for five months but you can not withdraw your pension unless you worked for six months.
From India, Bangalore
ramshewale
Hi Shobha,
What mr. Harries says is absolutely right, you are eligible for withdraw but won't get amount accumulated in pension acct. for that person should work min. 6 month in the organization, which you are not.
Best Regards,
Ram Shewale

From India, Pune
surendra.rawat09@gmail.com

Hi Shobha, Mr Harish is absolutely,right you can only withdrawal your provident fund, accept,EPS if you are not in service ,since last two month after left the service. thanks, regards, S S Rawat.
From India, Jhajjar
Yashoda_Thapa

Hi Dear,
You can withdraw your PF Amount.
This is not hard and Fast rule that you have to transfer the amount Since you won't get employer's contribution so this is advised that continue you your A/C with your present organization.
Seniors Hope I am correct.

From India, Calcutta
tapas.digar

Hi..Shobha U can withdraw Your pf. If u worked 1 month also u can withdraw. Regards. Tapas
From India, Chennai
bhamare
hi friends in my organsation one emploees is death for last month . which document required submit in pf office.
From India, Pune
singhjyoti17

Dear Bhamare,
In the event of death of member:
FORMS FOR CLAIMING BENEFITS UNDER THE EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND SCHEME-Form no 20, to be filled by a nominee / family member to claim the member's Provident Fund accumilation.
FORMS FOR CLAIMING BENEFITS UNDER THE EMPLOYEES' PENSION SCHEME '95 -Form no 10D, To be submitted by the first claimant i.e.
- member or
- widow/widower or
- orphan or
- nominee as the case may be
you can download the form from below link..
http://epfindia.com <link updated to site home>

From India, Pune
macharla
Hi,
My name is Prashanth and I worked with an organization named 3Edge solutions Chennai (Tra Augment People solutions) as a soft skills trainer for a couple of years. They are not paying my PF amount and whenever I call the HR , she acts as though the issue would be settled asap and speaks the same way, but this issued has been pending from 2 years now. I am not able to understand what to do. Someone please suggest whether there is any other way that I can get my amount. They say that because I was on LOP for two months during my tenure with them, the PF office has asked for the reason of this. I have already submitted required letter to them about the same but this isn't moving further. Please suggest what do I do. I even have the payslips. Is it advisable to file a case against the company as my uncle is a lawyer. I even took suggestions from him and he says that filing a case is the last option.
Regards,
Prashanth,

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.