No Tags Found!

syma

hi freind,
I wana ask somtng.
wat should we assign designaiton or position to a A person in a priavte firm who is making performa invoices,quotaion,filling tenders leter drafing,fax, receving and sending email & shiping documents
waiting for reply
Regards
Syma

From Pakistan, Karachi
NKTiwari

for all these types of jobs the best deisgnation is Office and / or Commercial Assistant. regards NKT
From United States, Cambridge
deepthireddy

i think office assistant is a right choice but if he holds atleast a bachelor degree then Jr.executive - administration
From India, Hyderabad
naseer
Junior to middle level executive, Depends on company size. Predominantly, Should know english correspondence ( How to write english ).
From Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar
aguinn

Syma:
How about Administrative Services Executive?
Most of the roles you've described would generally fall within the Admin Services overview--and yet, several other posts seem to think this has some Executive or Junior Executive Qualities inherent to the position.
Alan Guinn
The Guinn Consultancy Group, Inc.

From United States, Bluff City
syma

Thanks to al my freinds who replied. I just wana add the qualification of that perosn taht he is holding is Master. now wats ur suggestion now. waiitng fo rur reply regards syma
From Pakistan, Karachi
aguinn

I would say, if he has a Master’s Degree, it’s all the more reason that he has "Executive" in the title. Alan
From United States, Bluff City
ppavan.hr
HI Dear SYMA,
If the Employye Completes his Graduation you can Give the Disgn As Assocviate HR _ Admin. Aftr the 6 months term If the performance is good you can Give him As the Jr Officer Admin.
Basically MNC's Banding Structure Follows as such
can Gve HIM As B1

From India, Hyderabad
SANDEEP.GORRE

I think Officer Coordination Or Executive Coordination designation is the right one.
If he is having more than 1 yr exp. you can designate as officer -coordination
more than 2 yrs exp you can designate as executive -coordination
Regards
Sandeep

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.