No Tags Found!

unusual_indu

Hi Pradeep
I have gone through your post .Good suggestion .I just gave a directiuon to the kind of discussion JM can have with his staff
I have said this in my earlier post that I do not intend to challenge the views or comments on this post
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
bnvpradeep

hey I didn’t take it otherwise and you can always take this (our communication) as one of the examples ego block or communication gap
From India, Hyderabad
dpray

Richa,

I am not saying that company should tolerate the sexual harassments or I am not saying to fire the lady admin. As the situation is something hot (recent one) just needs sometime to resolve.

Another way the engineer is the revenue generator of the company and firing the lady is not the justice. But firing the engineer is to loose business and the revenue will be effected and loosing an old employee is really something not advised at all .

So, to know the situation better there are somany things to be taken care of.HR should act as a balancer.Conflict is everywhere, but HR should know the point where and how it was generated and by going deep in to the situation only can be the solution to the problem.

Frankly speaking if both are equally responsible for the situation and / or the problem created in the company, Richa, tell me whom you will fire and why? You will fire the employee who had given 6 years of his career to the company and is a revenue genartor?or you will choose to fire the other employee who is not a part of the revenue generation process of the company.We should look both the employees as same and equal from every end.Forget that it is an issue of a male or female or anyone, think as a human resources personnel .

Regards

Dev

From India, Gurgaon
Gladys

Hi:
I think till the time everyone in the company would be knowing wats happening between the eng and the lady..
So, you should not be afraid to talk to anyone regarding this issue...
Try talking to other engineers in friendly and tactful manner where they can tell the exact behaviour of the lady and the sr.eng too..And talk to maximum ppl which will give a real picture..or you may get a biased decision...
Try to resolve things understanding every angle...
Regards
Gladys

From India, Mumbai
hr_management
dear friend,
i think she is correct,
first make it sure that the senior eng. should be aware of legal consequences
if she takes any sort of complaints legally,
the other thing is that , if the admin is new to this organization ,
tell her to co-ordinate with all people,
tell her personal abuse at work place will be harm full not only to her career but to the organization,
check all the options suggested by friends earlier,
you are the person in presence , i think you can take appropriate...,
have a nice day...
skumar
HR_MANAGEMENT

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.